Core Rulebook

Spence

Hello all,

I have been away for a long time and am finally in a position to game again.  Beyond historical wargaming, Malifaux is about the only "fantasy" type mini's game that interests me.  But I noticed that the core rules can't seem to be found anywhere. 

Any idea when they will hit the shelves again??

43 minutes ago, Spence said:

Hello all,

I have been away for a long time and am finally in a position to game again.  Beyond historical wargaming, Malifaux is about the only "fantasy" type mini's game that interests me.  But I noticed that the core rules can't seem to be found anywhere. 

Any idea when they will hit the shelves again??

They're online for free from the main wyrd site :)

The only unique thing in the physical books is the lore.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

They're online for free from the main wyrd site :)

The only unique thing in the physical books is the lore.

I appreciate the response, but I am one of the people that learns by reading a hard copy with half a dozen book marks constantly flipping between pages and using physical cues to remember.  A PDF is great for a quick search or to print a table, but next to useless to actually learn from.  Probably my oldness holding me back.

I understand wanting a real rulebook . On a quick search of my local online shops, they have a claim that they expect it back in stock at the end of march. I don't know how trustworthy those dates are, but its supposedto be updated with the latest errata, so there is a good reason for ut being out of stock. An other option is looking second hand, but I don't have any direct knowledge of any for sale. 

• Like 1