Favorite looking model and favorite model line

Hi everyone!

I was curious about what everyone's favorite single looking Malifaux model is, as well as what Master/Keyword you think looks the best overall.

For Keywords, I think this will be tricky.

Mr. Cooper has always been a favorite of mine, along with Collette.

2 edition Lady J and company was one of the first lines I ever was introduced to with this game, and has always stuck with me.  The Death Marshalls have always been a favorite.

Brewmaster, Nightmare Nekima, and Mary Bonnet are also in consideration.

But if I had to pick one, and only one, it has the be the Clampetts.  Every single time I saw a new model in that line it had me grinning like an idiot.  The Clampett's Bally-Hoo Bucket, Fisherfolk, Sir Vantes, Uncle Bogg, and of course Aunty Mel, are all just pure gold.  And I say this as someone who has not actually seen the models in person, but seeing as the artwork is always on point for the models, it's hard for me to pick anything else.

And if I had to pick just one model from Malifaux, and only one model from Malifaux, it would be, uh, I'm going to have to think on it.  I'll get back to you on that.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel ES as a faction has a ton of really cool looking ones. Seeker just looks amazing every time they are thrown on the table and DUA/Umbra also has such a cool style. 

I just finished my Bellhop Porter and man I love that model, but choosing one single model out of the entire line is borderline impossible.