Danse Macabre 2022 Voting now Open!

Waldo

Thanks to everyone who has submitted entries for Danse Macabre 2022. To our new participants, welcome and thanks for sharing your work with us! For our veteran competitors, thanks for the continued support!

Wyrd_Danse-Macabre_1.thumb.jpg.dc5decd9cf5d3e68c7adcc1bde269627.jpg

Make sure you take a moment to browse the galleries, and comment with your encouragement or constructive feedback. Anyone who votes in both polls and comments on each entry in the Danse Macabre 2022 gallery will be eligible for a Wyrd Webstore Credit giveaway!

We have the ability for multi-choice voting now! Everyone with 10 forum posts has 3 votes for each poll. All 3 votes must be used, or the poll will not accept your votes.

The polls are below.

Danse Macabre 2022 Singles Poll

Danse Macabre 2022 Overachiever Poll

Voting closes at 11:59 EST November 16th, 2022
As always, questions can be messaged to @Hobby Wyrd or by posting here on this thread!

Some really strong entries, I'm glad to have participated but I can see I'm clearly outclassed.

How can I go about getting feedback and tips - I can wait until the end of the polls so as not to skew votes, would love to get feedback from the judges and the general populus.

• Like 2

On 11/12/2022 at 2:16 AM, OneGreenOrk said:

Some really strong entries, I'm glad to have participated but I can see I'm clearly outclassed.

How can I go about getting feedback and tips - I can wait until the end of the polls so as not to skew votes, would love to get feedback from the judges and the general populus.

If you go to the gallery (https://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/gallery/category/168-danse-macabre-2022/) you can see the people s comments, there s always good feedback there 👌

• Like 1
  • Agree 1