Pandora2 - where to learn about her crew and tactics?

crimzzen

I think for hires.

Always Candy, she's strong enough that some masters hire here OOK so you definitely hire her into the crew she synergises with.

Probably 1+ Sorrow and maybe an Aversion. Probably never any Lyssa. Aversion can potentially help your turn 1 maneouvering and overall Sorrows are typically going to be the best of your woe minions. Don't go too hard into these though as you can summon what you need mid battle with Tyrant Torn.

Dorian? I like Dorian, he does some nice early movement and interact suppression.

Candy+Teddy... probably not unless you are really expecting something with amazing Wp resists and non existant Df. Even then I think the faction has other toys that might be preferential

Carver.... no.

For upgrades Pact, maybe even 2, most likely on Pandora herself and/or Candy.

Then for other options you can most likely stick to your versatiles, NB has some good enough options. I'm personally going to be trying Vasilisa and a Wicked Doll when I take her for a spin. Wicked doll in part just to stick adversary (enemy keyword) on Pandora to make her even harder to hit.

• 2 weeks later...