Bitefuax IV - Bitefaux's Back, Alright! - 11th of March 2023

SurreyLee

On 1/15/2023 at 11:36 PM, OfSteelandStone_ said:

Messaged on PayPal but I can no longer attend this event and need to withdraw my ticket (if a refund is possible that would be great.

Daniel Grayson.

Hi, apologies...message showed up on my phone on Paypal, briefly, then disappeared....i'll take care of this asap.

• SurreyLee changed the title to Bitefuax IV - Bitefaux's Back, Alright! - 11th of March 2023 - Space Available....
13 hours ago, Richard Neale said:

I most probably won't be able to attend the event now, as might be deployed. So I will be selling my ticket to anyone who wants one, I will also post on fb malifaux pages. Many thanks.

Hi Richard, I will refund your payment via Paypal. Sorry you can't make it.

• SurreyLee changed the title to Bitefuax IV - Bitefaux's Back, Alright! - 11th of March 2023
On 1/17/2023 at 2:34 PM, SurreyLee said:

Space available. First on the reserve list, James Wells. If anyone knows James or you are reading this, please reach out for details of the ticket. Will give a little time before offering down the list. Many thanks in advance. 

Do you mean Jake Wells?? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, S4lt said:

@SurreyLeeso sorry to do this close to the day but ill have to drop. Ive been helpfully booked into a family thing without anyone actually telling me. 

Happy to give my ticket away if anyone wants to take my spot. 

Really sorry to hear that my man. I'm sure we'll see you at the next one.