Bitefuax IV - Bitefaux's Back, Alright! - 11th of March 2023

SurreyLee

Good Day you wonderful people, 

I thought it was about time i got something in the calendar for next year and without further ado, i announce Bitefaux IV, Bitefaux's Back, alright! To be held The Kings Centre in Chessington, Surrey. 

3 Rounds, Fixed Faction, Single Master event. Tickets priced at £15.

As anyone who has been there before, i have room for 40 players comfortably. Please send payment (F&F) to Walstowk@yahoo.com and send me a message etc and i'll update a list here. 

There will hopefully be prizes depending on the number of you that sign up (earlier the better) and this will be updated nearer the time. 

I will run a painting competition and this time, it will be the best painted Title Master. With 5 months to go, this should be plenty of time for people to get their paints on. 

Tournament pack attached, any questions, please let me know. 

Attendees:

1. Pieter Schutte

2. Alex Handley

3. David Brown

4. James Trevallion

5. James Whitbread

6. Jack Bicknell

7. Matt Lewin

8. Tom Thorpe. 

9. Troy Ashdown 

10. Alex Walsh

11. Greg Clark

12. AJ Barr

13. Adam Perry

14. Alan Badger

15. Rolf Ravndal

16. Luke Athiko

17. Geir Erik Øverbø

18. Neil Murray

19. Jamie Varney

20. Emma Newham

21. Oz Goff

22. Reice Chaudhry

23. Grant Dickenson 

24. Matthew Dunk

25. Sam Jones

26. Michael Farr

27. Greg Packman

28. Jan Inge Øvrebø

29. Brendan Davies

30. Kieran Redmond

31. Alex Gray

32. Nick Gray

33. Andy Bradshaw

34. Callum Smith

35. Chris Hill

36. Ollie Hedges 

37. Finlay Currie 

38. Chris Draper

Reserves List:

1.James Wells

Strats and Schemes for the day, as follows;

R1. Flank Deployment. Guard the Stash. Breakthrough. Hidden Martyrs. Secret Meetup. Vendetta. Catch and Release. 

R2. Wedge Deployment. Carve a Path. Assassinate. Spread them out. Leave your Mark. Load Em Up. Public Demonstration.

R3. Standard Deployment. Cursed Objects. Set the Trap. Sabotage. In your Face. Breakthrough. Hidden Martyrs.

Time to get planning. 

BiteFau4.docx

• SurreyLee changed the title to Bitefuax IV - Bitefaux's Back, Alright! - 11th of March 2023
On 11/15/2022 at 3:40 PM, OfSteelandStone_ said:

Hi there,

I’d like to put my name down for this event but don’t get paid til next week is it possible to pay later?

also what’s the ruling on using the M3E Crew builder App on the day? I don’t have a physical copy of the rule book or access to a printer but do have the cards from the boxes.

Thanks,

Daniel Grayson

Hi, yes I'll pop you down and if you could send monies next week, that'd be great.

As for the app, it's fine if you don't have the cards, but it does make it easier....perhaps. but as long as you can run the games okay with it, that's fine by me. If you've limited card needs, I might even be able to help.

Thanks Lee, it’s just the App is always up to date saves me wrecking the real cards with markers and I’m more than happy to pass my phone to my opponent(s) if need be. I have all the current physical cards anyway (as they haven’t been subject to an errata, yet. I run Explorer’s).

this will also be my first ever competitive event (of any system) so while I might know the rules reasonably well by then (hopefully) I might still be a tad slow. 

Looking forward to it all the same!

• Like 1

• SurreyLee changed the title to Bitefuax IV - Bitefaux's Back, Alright! - 11th of March 2023 - SOLD OUT (TAKING RESERVES)
  • 4 weeks later...