Beneath the Leaves and Hazardous terrain

AtinRik

Hi wyrdos!

I have a question about Beneath the Leaves ability. 

If model with this ability stay within 3:ToS-Aura: of Hazardous marker (like Pit trap Marker), does 3:ToS-Aura: of a model gain all traits of this marker (Damage 1, Injuries +1)?

And If model stay beside of multiple Hazards, does it gain traits of all this terrains?

photo_2022-10-02_14-36-30.jpg

46 minutes ago, Atinrik said:

Hi wyrdos!

I have a question about Beneath the Leaves ability. 

If model with this ability stay within 3:ToS-Aura: of Hazardous marker (like Pit trap Marker), does 3:ToS-Aura: of a model gain all traits of this marker (Damage 1, Injuries +1)?

And If model stay beside of multiple Hazards, does it gain traits of all this terrains?

photo_2022-10-02_14-36-30.jpg

It only applies to those three terrain traits.

The answer to the first question makes the second question void, but for other times, multiple sources of the same ability do not stack. But if you get the same condition from two different sources, they stack if they have a + or - in their value.

Yes, the area will have the same hazardous trait as the marker, so if its a pit trap marker it will be 1 damage and injured+1. 

As to it being near 2 different hazardous markers,  I think it would gain the traits if all of them, but its worth noting that  next to damage 1 and damage 1 would not cause damage 2. (See the faq on grave goo).