Seamus aka Sebastian how do you play

thunderwolf

11 hours ago, thunderwolf said:

Really like look of new model but How do you play the title ?

move him up keep him back ? Any suggested lists ?

I was wondering best strategy schemes for him ?

just seems a bit harder to use on paper when I’m reading him

I am no expert, but I play to maximise "Why Hello Love". I put up his aura for damage from distracted, and then use models to do damage while throwing models into Seamus.

So I use yin/dead rider/sybelle/nurse/restless spirit as one of my builds.

I use copycat to significantly increase seamus positioning abilities.

Some people like to combo corpse curator with white rabbit company, so that white rabbit turns seamus into a scheme marker and corpse curator can drag him around.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

• 5 months later...
On 9/19/2022 at 12:01 AM, Maniacal_cackle said:

I am no expert, but I play to maximise "Why Hello Love". I put up his aura for damage from distracted, and then use models to do damage while throwing models into Seamus.

I find him tricky to find the best time to activate as you need to get his Urban Legend (and Alone in the Dark a lot of times) aura up early. The death of a thousand cuts is what he's all about to me. Then doing whatever you can slide models into him for as many out of activation attacks as possible. 

• Agree 2

• 6 months later...

I usually take Seb Baker in Covert Ops or Guard the Stash and try and maximise Urban legend, and especially the trigger.

I generally activate him early in the turn to get the aura's up and maybe get a bit of early damage in or move things about. Then use the crew around him to push things about. Try and maximise the pushes into the crew with Sybelle stood nearby.

If I'm looking to really maximise the distracted damage I sometimes take a Drowned. Their projectile vomit is great for spreading distracted around.

If I want to maximise the oppression aura I'll take Anna Lovelace too and have her and Seamus sitting next to each other waiting for my opponent to try and target one of their own models. 

For scheming, I'll probably use Bete Noir, or have a doxy or two out there.

• 2 months later...