Most broken’est multi-master combos?

Regelridderen

I really liked Yan lo 2 and Mcmourning 2 on leylines, but double masters with a summoner feel a lot better on those strats that let you score with summons.

Molly and Seamus remains pretty great, mechanically speaking.

Hoffman is the most frequently complained about second master I think, and Mei Feng is the strongest combo there.

Bayou shenanigans with like mah Zipp are still extremely strong.

• Thanks 1

I've been hiring Zoraida 2 into Pandora 2.

The synergy is crazy.

I typically hire her in with an Adze (decent strat/scheme runner, 8spd with Brew) and start by summoning a Mannequin, followed by the Voodoo Doll turn 2. Doll is a great target for Glimpse of Insanity, and you can strip stunned with Compound Emotions to apply another condition netting 2 debuffs uncontested. Make it your second target for your obligatory Wicked Doll's Threaten as well. I've seen the Voodoo Doll get dumped on as a useless summon compared to the effigies but it always does work for me and it's a priority as soon as the enemy master or a key henchman is within range.

I try to spread out burning with Compound Emotions on key targets to bring in the Adze with plus flips. Pandora otherwise focuses on summoning (primarily Aversions) and tossing out No Shelter Here.

Zoraida is always an early activation the first three turns, potentially Sealing Fate but definitely sculpting your hand. I'm usually very comfortable between Zoraida's abilities, two instances of Nefarious Pact, and the fact that Candy will be draining the enemy's hand. In later turns when your opponent is out of soulstones I think you could probably pull off Guppify.

My list often looks like this:

Pandora2 w Ancient Pact, Poltergeist, Wicked Doll, Sorrow, Adze, Candy, Zoraida2

8 SS cache

Sometimes I swap an Aversion for the Sorrow but I prefer to have two instances of Stunned to toss out on Candy and the Adze to provide Fast and Focused in my unpack. Adze and Poltergeist typically run strats and schemes, the Sorrow will hang out with the Candy death bubble scheming for Zoraida and stunning the Voodoo Doll, supporting in combat if needed.