Hildegard is sweet

Roadhouse

I've put her on the table 10 times now, with Titania1, Luci2, and Z1, and I think she is awesome.
Take by the Hand is generically good
The triggers on Unassuming Demeanor are great. With a Crow you can get another 3" push on a friendly model, with a Ram you can heal for effective 1, full 2 if you punch one of your own Incorp models. There is alot of utility here when attacking your own stuff, relenting, and cheating the suit, and with Negs treated as Pos, even if you don't flip a weak you can still cheat one in for Min 1

The front of her card is where the obvious power is. No Focus use is potentially huge, it shores up that weakness of Manipulative and Intimidating Authority, allows a master like Z to sit in a forest with impunity forcing the opponent to stone for straight to attack her from range, and it makes Hildegard herself almost impossible to 1 shot(there are models that can, but its not a long list)

The card draw off being within 6" of a Master or Hench is great, her job is to babysit someone with the no focus aura so its pretty much always gonna happen.

I thought she seemed pretty meh on first look of the card, but I've come around and definitely think she can do work if you hire her for her niche.

• Like 4
  • Agree 1

• 7 months later...