Buffing Somer

Math Mathonwy

• 3 months later...
On 8/16/2022 at 4:46 PM, Diceman87 said:

Change Work Together Would ya.  As it is, it's just not worth it to give yourself slow for a single plus flip. Making it "once per activation a model within 3" of this model or a friendly Bayou Gremlin may get a plus flip" makes it similar to Bayou Two card, encourages making Bayous, and let's you spread it out over the board.  And is also similar to Ophelia 2's ability to hand out upgrades

A question about this ability:

can i select the same model over and over to give plus flips to everybody?

the abilty says "...it may gains SLOW, if one does so..."
is the fact that i'm choosing a model to gain slow that trigger the  :+flip flip (and then ignoring the stacking slows) or is it the change in status from "NO SLOW -> SLOW" ?

37 minutes ago, Dominion said:

is the fact that i'm choosing a model to gain slow that trigger the  :+flip flip (and then ignoring the stacking slows) or is it the change in status from "NO SLOW -> SLOW" ?

If you don't go from no slow, to slow them you haven't gained slow, so no plus flip

1 hour ago, Dominion said:

The "if it does so" clause means more than 'it chose to try to gain slow', it means that it has to actually succeed in gaining Slow (which it doesn't do if it already had Slow, since you can't gain the same condition twice).

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've only tried big hat with gg03 once, since the last errata: I have to admit that this time they have excelled themselves at wyrd! really great work! 

The keyword with these changes is really fun. I'm happy that they decided to "rejuvenate" some key words from the first wave.

(I hope soon a revision of puppets or  plague or maybe "vivid nightmares" ability 😏)

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...