Interaction between catch and release and coryphees

Ozzac

Question

Me and a friend had a doubt regarding how this scheme and the coryphees interact.

Catch and release states that the model can not be a replaced one, but if a Colette player starts the game with 2 coryphees, unites them to make a duet and then detach them again, the new coryphees still count as replaced and can not do the scheme, right?

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Ozzac said:

Me and a friend had a doubt regarding how this scheme and the coryphees interact.

Catch and release states that the model can not be a replaced one, but if a Colette player starts the game with 2 coryphees, unites them to make a duet and then detach them again, the new coryphees still count as replaced and can not do the scheme, right?

That is correct 

I think everyone is saying the same thing. Catch and release needs you to have never been replaced by a model that costs more. It isn't comparing the current cost with the original, it cares about the change each replace. So if somehow you were able to start with a 6 cost model that replaces to a 4 cost which then replaced to a 5 cost, it would be ineligible as it performed a replace to a higher costed model. 

• Agree 2