Gen Con 22 pics anyone?

Paddywhack

Tin Foil hat moment.

The Skinny vampire, Gwyll, the imp cluster thing and the 3 nephillim looking guys with clubs are the master box for returned. The mouth guy and 2 vampires pouring blood are one of his boxes, the flying vampires and halberd vampire are the other box.

The Cat and 3 humans in the different plastic are 10T starter set. And the atlas looking guy, bulky vampire and the stitched together dragon thing(?) are the dual master box that the returned guy is in. This is purely speculation, I should not be allowed near ambiguous pre release photos they make my mind go crazy.

10 minutes ago, Brilliance Laced Whiskey said:

There's some interesting stuff down below too.  At first I just thought it was the Witness stuff, but I then I saw a horse.  But upon closer inspection it looks like it could he a book or portal with stuff flowing out of it.

I zoomed in on those ones and saw a bunch of pages I think in another photo - so I assume they're Story related?

my intense brainworms have puzzled it out:

guild - probably not dual faction they already have 3 in the guild (hoffman, basse, lucius)

resser/neverborn - returned keyword

arcanists & ten thunders - already revealed

bayou - anglers, im sure wyrd wouldnt do a second outcasts/bayou crew

that leaves an outcasts/explorers crew for the 2nd dual faction, right?

1 hour ago, SoylentRobot said:

my intense brainworms have puzzled it out:

guild - probably not dual faction they already have 3 in the guild (hoffman, basse, lucius)

arcanists & ten thunders - already revealed

bayou - anglers, im sure wyrd wouldnt do a second outcasts/bayou crew

that leaves an outcasts/explorers crew for the 2nd dual faction, right?

That's about what I'm expecting. I could see Anglers being Bayou/Explorers but that does feel like it's retreading Beau Fishbocker territory.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SoylentRobot said:

But Neverborn also has already 3 dual masters in Marcus, Lucius and Zoraida. 

The factions with only 2 Dual Masters are Outcast, Bayou, Resser and ES, and Outcast already has Dual Master with both Resser and Bayou. 

5 hours ago, santaclaws01 said:

Considering that Syndicate exists, there's going to be territory being retread either way.

Oh certainly, it was more that Beau specifically felt like he was in the same vein as an "Angler" so it's more than retreading the faction connection, it's retreading a fairly specific theme.