First Game of GG3 pending......

Hey guys after a bit any bit of advice for my first game in GG3.

The strategy is cursed objects in Wedge deployment.

We have a scheme pool of spread them out, public demonstration, sabotage, assassinate and leave your mark.

I can run crews for Ivan 1 and 2, Basse 1, Anya 1, McCabe 1, and Lord Cooper 1

Currently I was leaning towards Ivan 1, but am open to any suggestions.

On 8/4/2022 at 9:59 AM, Malifuk said:

Hey guys after a bit any bit of advice for my first game in GG3.

The strategy is cursed objects in Wedge deployment.

We have a scheme pool of spread them out, public demonstration, sabotage, assassinate and leave your mark.

I can run crews for Ivan 1 and 2, Basse 1, Anya 1, McCabe 1, and Lord Cooper 1

Currently I was leaning towards Ivan 1, but am open to any suggestions.

If you end up taking Ivan, be careful of summoning, since the summons come in with Cursed Object tokens on them. 

Lord Cooper 1 with both dogs looks really well suited to handling a pool like that.

• Like 1

I did briefly consider taking Cooper, but I think Ivan was tempting me, as its so easy to use shadow markers to feed a botanist grow tokens. 

I was considering with Ivan,  summoning late in the turn, and ideally spectres which I find a bit more tanky

Perdita is an absolute monster at Cursed Objects, so this does seem like a tough one. Even grown up Botanists will fold quickly to any kind of sustained pressure by her.

One consolation is if it's Perdita2 and she summons, they come in with Cursed Objects on them. 

If it were me, I'd probably try build a Lord Cooper list with two Crypsis Corps to maximise the Concealing and Stealth advantages, with a nasty melee deterrent or two to keep Francisco honest, and then see if you can pick off some of the flimsy Family models to secure your Cursed Object vp. If you can at least maintain parity with Perdita on the Strat, you should be ok, since Cooper's dogs score in that scheme pool a lot better than her.

If you do end up picking Ivan, the Concealing aura you have everywhere will be useful, but with the amount of Focus that Family puts out, I don't think it'll keep you completely safe.