Call Me Slow: The Agent Behind The Mask

Jesy Blue

In the latest installment of our "Call Me Slow" web series, I just realized the Minion ability Trigger of Coordinated Attack on the Masked Agent upgrade applies to all Attack Actions, not just :ToS-Melee:Attacks. 

So Beckoner Lure (with the :maskbuilt in), Katakana Sniper & Thunder Archers that ignores Friendly Fire, Rough Riders who's gun is already as a positive flip so bypasses Friendly Fire, Ashigaru's Vile Reclamation as a great set up to be attacked right away, and all the Foundry's Magnetism is a great beginning to a dog pile on a model.

So, feel free to call me names as you mock my slowness.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

For the ranged models mentioned, you really give up 2/3 of the upgrade in most circumstances. 

I’ve tried this on the Ashigaru and Jorogumo to fun effect to make their bonus action a pseudo Obey on the Kabuki they brought with them on the charge. Kabuki gives the defending model a minus twist to the bonus action duel, and both models can help defend the Kabuki.

Upgrade would be great on Komainu if Spirit Walker had a melee attack, but it wasn’t meant to be. Still isn’t bad on them to yank Izamu and Toshiro into the action and a potential whack or three.

• Like 1