What is coming for TOS

I put together a video on all of the upcoming stuff from Wyrd in anticipation of Gencon. Ive been super hyped for the Kimon and Three Kingdoms since the first book came out. I did some digging to try to find art for all of the stuff that has been shown, but im fairly sure I'm missing some. If anyone is aware of more, let me know!

In the meantime, I wanna get a convo going about what else we might see for the new factions, or potentially even the old ones. I think if they do a new KE adjunct, they will probably also do one for the other 3 factions at least. Any ideas for a Three Kingdoms Titan? 

• Like 3

I think that pretty much sums up what's been shown publicly, I remember years and years ago we saw what we now know was a sculpt of Takiyasha at a convention, but I don't think we have any other pictures of mystery sculpts floating around.  Really hoping for an actual book release at gencon!

I'm looking forward for a year in which Malifaux takes a second priority and they focus on ToS more. If there is any plan for the game to come back, that's should be the way.

I'm really close to fall into it, but between the quality of the plastic and the so very few news about the game, it really prevents me (and a bunch of people I know) from dive in.

• Agree 2

It's happening!  Party time!  🥳

On 8/4/2022 at 9:08 PM, solkan said:

So there’s book confirmation (Q1 2023) and at the demo table for Titan Smash they had the painted war elephant, and another titan I didn’t recognize.  

The other one is the Kimon's titan, the Tatarigami.  Cards and assets were shown off last year here https://www.wyrd-games.net/news/2021/12/15/waldos-weekly-holiday-spirit