Passive damage list?

I'm looking for suggestion to make a list where its damage is focused around passive damage sources. I already know about the Poison and Burning crew, but I'm looking for something else.
I started looking into alternative damage source and find out about "Entropy" and "Life leech", but these are only once per activation and in an aura, so no stacking. They are not bad abilities, but only 1 damage per activation doesn't do it for me (1 per action would have been perfect IMO)
I am aware that they have plenty of damage output with their attacks, but I'm looking for less "direct" damage for more "passive" damage

There is Jacob Lynch, but he is the only one with the "Hold 'em" ability. Again, his crew have neat abilities, so there isn't need to change it.

TL.DR: Is there a crew or upgrade that is focused around passive dmg, like Entropy, Life leech, etc?

There is woe, which has misery, or urami with vengeance, or a few models like Molly with abilities that passively damage, or crews that use hazardous terrain which can passively hurt ( 1 per action if you can get them in it somehow). Jedza and Anya have quite a lot of hazardous play, and crews like mah tucket can create lots of hazardous terrain. 

In short, I don't think there is a crew that does exactly what you are asking for because it's not fun to just sit there and die without your opponent actually doing anything. 

Woe was the kind of thing I was looking for passive damage with utility in a nice range, scattered in the Crew to prevent focus fire.

Also Hazardous damaging terrains would be the things I'm looking for, but I'm not sure which crew would be best to either place Damage HT or move them is the right location (Beside Pyre Crews), any suggestions?

There are two hazardous styles, the first is models which produce hazardous auras, such as Mei Feng, the ice golem or Howard Langston. It's easier to get the enemy in the hazardous area, but the downside is you need to activate the models early to set the auras back each turn. 

The other is permanent marker, which has the advantage of being there at the start of each turn, but you have to get the enemy into the area somehow.

Pit traps are the most common hazardous terrain markers, and tricksy will make the most. Syndicate has a mix of both hazardous auras and hazardous markers ( and using Anya 1 will make scheme markers hazardous).  

Pyres are not a good passively damaging terrain as it just adds burning to models. They are easier to move, which does at least mean they will happen more. 

Other things to look at are killjoy, apex and the vartagi hunters.

12 hours ago, Funinyourgame said:

I'm looking for suggestion to make a list where its damage is focused around passive damage sources. I already know about the Poison and Burning crew, but I'm looking for something else.
I started looking into alternative damage source and find out about "Entropy" and "Life leech", but these are only once per activation and in an aura, so no stacking. They are not bad abilities, but only 1 damage per activation doesn't do it for me (1 per action would have been perfect IMO)
I am aware that they have plenty of damage output with their attacks, but I'm looking for less "direct" damage for more "passive" damage

There is Jacob Lynch, but he is the only one with the "Hold 'em" ability. Again, his crew have neat abilities, so there isn't need to change it.

TL.DR: Is there a crew or upgrade that is focused around passive dmg, like Entropy, Life leech, etc?

Most passive damage in the game is once per activation and doesn't stack, because unresisted damage your opponent can't resist and that you don't need to work for is just very, very strong. As mentioned Pandora can go in that direction, using Misery and Life Leech and hazardous damage with models like the Hooded Rider and Mysterious Emissary if need be. I've seen Pandora crews with the Bandersnatch do a pretty significant torrent of damage on an enemy model just for activating.

Another strong contender I think is Jack Daw. The new Ensouled version can pull enemy models together and make them all project hazardous auras, while in either version you have the Henchman Montresor doing damage to nearby enemy models if they have the Staggered condition just be existing.

The king of passive damage is hiding in the Dead Man's Hand: Ramos.

His schtick is that he Summons Constructs, blows them up into a 2 damage Pulse that turns them into an Electrical Creation that they then blow up into a 2 damage Pulse that creates another 2 damage Pulse when they die.

Now, whether that's fun to play against is another question entirely :D 

22 hours ago, Azahul said:

Most passive damage in the game is once per activation and doesn't stack, because unresisted damage your opponent can't resist and that you don't need to work for is just very, very strong.

Unless I'm mistaken, not suree I've seen any kind of unresistable passive damage.
So technically, all passive damage (poison, entropy, harzardous, etc) can be reduced by armor, shielded and incorporal.
I do agree that free damage is powerful, Cadmus would be a good example IMO, with "We are legion". I was mostly looking for similar mechanic that focused around those as their main source of damage, be it through triggers or activation. 

In the end, Pandora would be the closest and Tricky looking fun to play with all them traps around.
Another contender would be something like Candy's ability, but instead of reducing damage, it inflicts it on the opponent's model. I beilive I've seen it somewhere, but don't remember who had it.

1 hour ago, Funinyourgame said:

Unless I'm mistaken, not suree I've seen any kind of unresistable passive damage.
So technically, all passive damage (poison, entropy, harzardous, etc) can be reduced by armor, shielded and incorporal.
I do agree that free damage is powerful, Cadmus would be a good example IMO, with "We are legion". I was mostly looking for similar mechanic that focused around those as their main source of damage, be it through triggers or activation. 

In the end, Pandora would be the closest and Tricky looking fun to play with all them traps around.
Another contender would be something like Candy's ability, but instead of reducing damage, it inflicts it on the opponent's model. I beilive I've seen it somewhere, but don't remember who had it.

Unresisted damage is different from Irreducible damage. Unresisted is something like Entropy. If you're in the aura there's no duel you can take to prevent you from taking the damage. Irreducible I think is what you're thinking of that bypasses armour/shielded/Incorporeal.

That said most unresisted damage occurs in 1 damage pings, and by its nature isn't on attack actions, so as a matter of fact it usually does bypass armour and incorporeal at least, just not Shielded or Soulstones.

• 3 weeks later...

There aren’t really any crews that do ‘passive’ damage in a way that you can win on it.

They do so in order to increase pressure on the opponent, but not as a means of a direct kill. It’s usually too much of an investment and too easy to dismantly e.g. piling 7 poison on a model only to have or removed in a single action.

Pandora2 is probably the best at ‘death by a thousand paper cuts’ with abundant pushes and easy access to put burning and poison on models, while neutering their actions.