GenCon 2022 is huge for Arcanists

dancater

1 hour ago, 8wGremlin said:

Nothing for Sandeep then... 

9 New arcanist profiles he can hire. They might come with a tax, but its not nothing  ( especially since I think he has one of the largest in keyword hiring pools already). 

Lohith certainly looks a model that might still be worth a look in non witness crews, card draw, solid body with access to soulstones and healing,  serious offence and easy access to positive flips. 11 ss is alot, but you get quite a bit for it.

I wouldn't buy him for Sandeep alone without more experience,  but if I owned him I may well hire him on occasion, and if I regularly faced demise crews I may consider buying him. 

15 hours ago, Adran said:

9 New arcanist profiles he can hire. They might come with a tax, but its not nothing  ( especially since I think he has one of the largest in keyword hiring pools already). 

Lohith certainly looks a model that might still be worth a look in non witness crews, card draw, solid body with access to soulstones and healing,  serious offence and easy access to positive flips. 11 ss is alot, but you get quite a bit for it.

I wouldn't buy him for Sandeep alone without more experience,  but if I owned him I may well hire him on occasion, and if I regularly faced demise crews I may consider buying him. 

Lohith, is 10SS +1 for out of keyword, isn't an elemental, or and academic, so no synergy there, plus he's more powerful than pretty much any of Sandeep's henchmen.
Yes he is seriously powerful, has Kandara's main attack power, (thrown knives) and as you say healing, card draw, and soulstone. 

For Sandeeps crew to get the similar powers he has to hire an SVG for a hard to get Card draw, Kandara for the attack with teleport (but harder to get, suit vs doing serious damage), and an Oxfordian mage to get a bit of healing. 

Compare the new witness hire 
Dabbler 5ss, and compare it with Oxfordian mage 6ss 

At this rate, why play Sandeep at all, the witness seems to be doing a lot of what Sandeeps crew can do, but more efficiently, cheeper and with more synergistic features. 

image.thumb.png.b95c6f686fb3343753012717fa24fa76.pngimage.thumb.png.5d66c6611840042ef3400df889fd9b74.png