Summer Painting Contest - City Nights 2022

Hobby Wyrd

On 8/15/2022 at 6:19 AM, Skrytnik said:

Unfortunately, due to a large number of different problems, I was unable to participate. This time I will be a spectator. I wish good luck to all participants! Your work inspires all of us to paint better and better

that’s bad news for the contest, but good news for the contestants… 😉

Your entries are always top notch, looking forward what you’ll enter on the next one ❤️

• Haha 1

Looked through and had an awfully hard time voting. Whoever did Sophie definitely did a better job than I would have done (she was my chosen model for this competition before the 'rona stroke me down). :D Beautiful entries, I'll leave everyone a heartful comment once I'm caught up on life. So inspiring to be part of such a talented community! ❤️

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Diddick said:

that’s bad news for the contest, but good news for the contestants… 😉

Your entries are always top notch, looking forward what you’ll enter on the next one ❤️

Thanks! After seeing the works of other artists, I regretted a thousand times that I could not compete with them this time :) It would be very nice to be in such a nice company, however, as always at contests from Wyrd. Next time I will definitely try to make a worthy competition!

• Like 2

On 8/18/2022 at 12:12 PM, Silver_lining_minipainting said:

Weird thing is that the number of votes don’t add up to 3x the number of voters. Also votes disappeared, or is that just me?

Vote totals may change if someone went back and changed their votes, which the forum allows until the poll closes. If there are any instances of someone not using all 3 of their votes, the rest of their votes will be disqualified. Part of the process after polls close every contest involves me verifying the votes.

Hope this clears things up!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hobby Wyrd said:

Vote totals may change if someone went back and changed their votes, which the forum allows until the poll closes. If there are any instances of someone not using all 3 of their votes, the rest of their votes will be disqualified. Part of the process after polls close every contest involves me verifying the votes.

Hope this clears things up!

Thanks for the reply. Sounds like a lot of work!

Looks like the results are out but they appear to be locked in a thread with staff permissions enabled! Oops

Congrats to the winners, I can see who one of them is, will wait till the thread is properly up to look at the others.

• Like 2