Figuring out Jedza 2's hiring and playstyle

So I managed to scrape out a draw in a close game with Jedza 1 against Hamelin 2 last night and the biggest take home I had was just how important Fragility of Life was. It, alongside Jedza 1's healing, was perhaps the only thing keeping my models alive.

Now, this might be largely to do with Hamelin 2's killing potential, but it got me thinking, how do you build Seeker without Fragility of Life to keep your guys upright? Jedza 2 is obviously more offensive and I guess you'd have to lean into punching them harder than they punch you, but she gives up a lot of healing from her original. A lot of the healing on the other Seeker models is in small amounts, enough to keep people afloat and trigger chronicle effects, but not really enough to stop a model getting focused down.

Do Lamplighters become a more important hire? Healing, pushing, and giving Jedza 2 additional markers to attack through. It seems you'd probably have to put Jedza more in the fray, seeing as how her other tanky models can get killed now.

I still have to try her out but would be interested in hearing anyone's opinions especially if you've had a few games with her. So far, I'm enjoying the Seeker keyword, definitely need to get used to them (forgetting about auras is tough...) but they have an abundance of really cool models to use.

Jedza2 is definitely a more fragile crew than Jedza1, but the pay off is more damage and you can play more spread out. 

Personally I feel a Lamplighter and the Grave Goo are mandatory for Jedza2. Both give her easy access to healing in early turns to get life tokens. 

Despite Seeker's reputation as "the healing crew" without Jedza1 you really lose the ability to do big bursts of healing and the crew plays a lot more like any other crew with some healing. 

• Agree 1