Witness me, new keyword and model

dancater

So the magical rebels have a new keyword, looks like a Tyrant connection, and Henchman model.

Not super hot on the 3D rendering of the model but hopefully the actual model is better, especially with a lick of paint.

Seems OK durability wise.

Anti-Demise is damn useful, but ouch on a Henchman worth 11SS ook. Still always need anti-demise.

Hits hard, lots of tricks with SS and damage.

The big question is how the Configuration mechanic will work, seems the card interacts with it but not fully, so keyword?? As I see it it has some hand crafting utility, but exactly how I'm not sure - can you access your Configuration to play a card? Not sure, don't think I'm missing the obvious rules description, so likely need to see the Witness keyword master.

We got rocks. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Autumn King said:

I am predicting a return of Doctor Ramos.  His last act in Maliafaux was to stair deep into the Witness' prison at the Soulstone geode.  Which he was actively trying to mine into. Now that he has lost the M&SU, maybe he will return as a  Machina/Witness master.  🤞

Not to mention, he was also basically the master of Soulstones.

3 hours ago, Autumn King said:

I am predicting a return of Doctor Ramos.  His last act in Maliafaux was to stair deep into the Witness' prison at the Soulstone geode.  Which he was actively trying to mine into. Now that he has lost the M&SU, maybe he will return as a  Machina/Witness master.  🤞

Configuration does sound very Ramos.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1