A 4 year hibernation...

ukrocky

...might well continue.

Malifaux was a *GREAT* love of mine, throughout 1st edition and into 2nd edition, before a combination of reasons led to me dropping it in 2018. 

I have such fond memories of the UK scene, some wonderful heights of competitiveness and a wonderful game with equally wonderful background. Life is still busy, with a summer wedding on the horizon, frequent trips to family and a shared love of football on saturday mornings and Ninth Age tournaments filling a hole till The Old World returns. But. I keep feeling the draw. I want one or two more toes dipped into the pool.

Over the next few weeks I'll be exploring the differences between 2nd and 3rd edition, purely on a theory level as I 100% don't have time for actual games, before hopefully (re)buying a Marcus/Lynch/other crew, painting them up and taking them to hopefully an event or 2 in Q3/4 of 2022. I'll be putting some thoughts as to how things have changed, or perceived meta etc in here as I go, if I get a chance to. That's the plan. Now let's see if it works.

• Like 2