So uh, what’s the deal with Dread Pirate Zipp?

Burnin4tor

Like really, what is he meant to do? Apparently he’s being played to good effect on vassal in outcasts but whenever I’ve put him on the table he seems really ineffective and I can’t get most of his rules to do anything useful. Can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong? Thanks

I just checked the stats, and he has had a grand total of 5 games in Outcasts and 1 in Bayou.

Four of those were wins.

So... I'd take it all with a grain of salt.

That said, his Booty and Plunder ability can be extremely effective. Move 6 flight and able to interact is a seriously big deal. But the one time I played against him, I used Neurotoxins to delete him from the board start of turn 2 and didn't get to see him in his full glory.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/13/2022 at 5:58 PM, Maniacal_cackle said:

I just checked the stats, and he has had a grand total of 5 games in Outcasts and 1 in Bayou.

Four of those were wins.

So... I'd take it all with a grain of salt.

That said, his Booty and Plunder ability can be extremely effective. Move 6 flight and able to interact is a seriously big deal. But the one time I played against him, I used Neurotoxins to delete him from the board start of turn 2 and didn't get to see him in his full glory.

I'm one of those wins, and I felt during the whole game: I just wish I brought Zipp1, everything would have been easier.

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...