Flowers and Showers Painting Competition

Waldo

So, don't know if this is the actual answer - but in the larger rules (not just for this competition, but the general rules) it says the galleries open AFTER the voting ends. I don't know if that is correct or not, but it might be why we can't see it yet.

• Like 2

Just now, Shock & Awe said:

So, don't know if this is the actual answer - but in the larger rules (not just for this competition, but the general rules) it says the galleries open AFTER the voting ends. I don't know if that is correct or not, but it might be why we can't see it yet.

But how do I vote if I can't see? 😅I don't even know if my entry got into the category I sent it to... Probably a software mishap. 

4 minutes ago, Shock & Awe said:

Are you checking in the gallery, or in the actual forum post? 

To be clearer: 

You clicked on these.... 

Flowers and Showers 2022 - Singles

And you can't get in??

I can see these now, the voting does not work from mobile for some reason but from PC I seem to be able to cast my vote. HOLY COW the entries! :D

41 minutes ago, Shock & Awe said:

Here's the bit where I got that from, in case anyone else is potentially wondering about this: 

Screenshot 2022-06-01 141854.png

• Like 1

11 hours ago, menageriemorgan said:

How often do these contests occur?

There have been3-4 each year for the last few years. Things may change ( the time of year isn't always the same), but I'd expect probably 1 more this year. 

• Like 1

Just now, Serg said:

So what happened with the possibility to vote for three entries? I only could vote for one entry

They did mention that it was not possible to set up due to how the website works. Everyone only had one vote in each category.

13 hours ago, DemiMurgos said:

They did mention that it was not possible to set up due to how the website works. Everyone only had one vote in each category.

It's high on my priority list to fix this issue. We want everyone to be able to vote for 3. :) My goal is to have it fixed by the time of our next competition.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

A quick update!

Votes have been counted and double checked! We had multiple ties, and those ties are being decided by internal vote! The announcement of the winners will happen Thursday at the very latest. 

I personally want to take a moment to say that I loved all the entries for this contest, and the Wyrd Community continues to blow me away with their talent and creativity! 

• Like 8