Flowers and Showers Painting Competition

Waldo

1 hour ago, Nathan Caroland said:

@mursu9

It might be a bit too large of a file perhaps. 

I've taken a look, you don't have anything in there at this time. Try it again, and if you get the same error, just send it to me directly in a private message an I'll make certain it gets uploaded and sorted.

Again, everyone feel free to make inquiries, I'll happily look. If you can't upload it, or if you are concerned it didn't get in, you can send it to me in a private message and I'll make certain to get you sorted.

Now I managed to get it to work.

Thank you!

1 minute ago, Antracen said:

How do i know if i can vote in the contest?

You need to have at least 10 posts which are not made on the same day. After that, you'll raise a rank anyway and I think it's in the description of the rank itself that you now have a voting right on the forums. :)

I don't know if everyone is subscribed to the newsletter but due to events happening in the US (cons, etc.), the whole voting will start on the 31st, and that's when the galleries will be visible. The deadline didn't change though so if you didn't send your entry yet, make sure you keep the deadline of midnight 25th of May!

1 hour ago, Antracen said:

How do i know if i can vote in the contest?

Demimurgos is correct, but also depending on the view you have you might see a vote enabled banner on people's names ( or by looking at their profile). 

• Agree 1