Thought Experiment - Worst Possible Crew

Back when I played some other TTGs (and sometimes for a draft game of MTG), one of the things we found fun, was to make the worst possible list (deck), and then have the opponent play it. So you'ld still be trying to win, but with the garbage of a specific army.

There's been a lot of discussion about what crews are below the curve, so I figured I'd see what the worst is, based on keyword.

Here are the listbuild rules.
1) You pick the Faction, Master and Title, and then can spend up to 40SS on Keyword models.
2) No more than 10SS on Insignificant or Versatile models total. No OOK models.
3) No purchased Upgrades.
4) Your opponent will be allowed to spend the remaining 10SS (and any unspent) on any eligible Faction model or Upgrades. They may then trash any of their own models for SoulStones (cap 6), along with any unspent.

So, what's some truly horrible crews?

I was thinking Levi Pariah (so no synergy with Horsemen), 1 Deso Engine, 7 Abominations (Or 2 and 5). Opponent can hire in Rusty, and only delete one Abom for SS.

Maybe a Sandeep Font heavy Academic? Screw with the idea of just not giving him Elementals to play with?

• Like 1

Up to 40ss on keyword...

Presumably you can't spend 0 and just hand your opponent a master? XD Can you skip totems?

Or does the opponent get all remaining stones? Presumably the spirit is full crews.

I think there'd be a lot of models that are traditionally bad but aren't in this environment.

I'd go for a crew that really struggled to score points. Maybe a bunch of 2 ap expensive models... that don't hit yoo hard?

Maybe a lucius crew xD

6 hours ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

Up to 40ss on keyword...

Presumably you can't spend 0 and just hand your opponent a master? XD Can you skip totems?

Or does the opponent get all remaining stones? Presumably the spirit is full crews.

Yeah, I'll add a clause to section 4, but that's the intent. Any you don't spend, they can.

So, what's your Lucy crew look like?

Depending on pool, a kill base, I could see a Nellie crew being ineffectual. 3 Reporters, 3 Newsies and 2 False Witness. 5 models with no capacity to deal damage themselves.

Maybe Colette if you can force 39SS (no Coryphee). Colette, 3 Showgirl, 3 Mannequin, 2 Ice Dancer, everything Min1.

New Loot Monger Crew (Bayou)
Size: 50 - Pool: 10
Leader:
  Som'er Teeth Jones, Loot Monger
Totem(s):
  Skeeter
  Skeeter 2
Hires:
  Banjonista
  Banjonista 2
  Banjonista 3
  Spit Hog