2022 Monthly Painting Challenge - April

Gheist

Caedrus, reporting in with *checks watch* over 100 minutes to go!

I won't be able to get any nice pictures done tonight, but here they are, in preview form, the first of my Bandit crew!

ie464Zk.jpg

A more detailed report will be done tomorrow, but for the moment, my best for those last-minute jobs!

Stay well, everyone!

Caedrus.

• Like 8

Whelp, I dwadled a bit too long this month, painted a few other things thinking I had more time, and ended up not getting to finish my pledged models this month. So taking the mulligan.

I kind of sort of (pending basing) finished 6 soulstones of Depleted on May 1st, so I guess they're the mulligan buy back, or whatever.

Also shown is the progress on my pledged models, which I plan to finish in May (or hopefully one of them, since May will also be busy) and the other models I distracted myself with (Bucky from MCP and 3 troll for my Bloodbowl gobbos)

NPqW36i.jpg

fljAjVa.jpg

KK0ovqR.jpg

IpnBpNn.jpg

GVpUXHH.jpg

Edited by Cats Laughing
fixed pic linking
  • Like 2

Something about taking pictures at the end of the month always makes me wait another day or 2.  Either way here's what I've done for April.  Wanted to try a bit of a desaturated/zenthal and under-highlighting with contrast paints, so decided to start levi.  Biggest issue so far is.... I dont really want to play levi haha.

0D0JBt9.jpg

JMf5Zlo.jpg

eXqwHav.jpg

• Like 8