cards such as those used in beta-tests.

Hi guys, would anyone please share a character card (any, but possibly with all suits) of the ones used in beta-tests?
While i'm not at all practical, i am looking for a program that can convert cards, from pdf to word, without messing everything up. I have tried many, but the writings overlap, the symbols are not recognized and the sizes are completely wrong. Now you are wondering, why do this, when you can easily print them from the site? Simply because between the tarot dimensions, between the colors, between the fact that to print a card that can be handled comfortably... i must necessarily use a sheet with larger watermark; i consume a lot of time, money and waste of materials. For some time i have also opted to buy cards on Wgv, but now, i have also started to receive customs taxes here in Eu; i have several pieces and usually need almost all the new cards, in short, these are all costs that i would prefer to invest in future miniatures. I asked Wyrd if there could ever "printable-friendly" cards version, but i don't think it will be in their plans. Would anyone have any suggestions or advice? Thank you. :)

52 minutes ago, TeddyBear said:

Hi guys, would anyone please share a character card (any, but possibly with all suits) of the ones used in beta-tests?
While i'm not at all practical, i am looking for a program that can convert cards, from pdf to word, without messing everything up. I have tried many, but the writings overlap, the symbols are not recognized and the sizes are completely wrong. Now you are wondering, why do this, when you can easily print them from the site? Simply because between the tarot dimensions, between the colors, between the fact that to print a card that can be handled comfortably... i must necessarily use a sheet with larger watermark; i consume a lot of time, money and waste of materials. For some time i have also opted to buy cards on Wgv, but now, i have also started to receive customs taxes here in Eu; i have several pieces and usually need almost all the new cards, in short, these are all costs that i would prefer to invest in future miniatures. I asked Wyrd if there could ever "printable-friendly" cards version, but i don't think it will be in their plans. Would anyone have any suggestions or advice? Thank you. :)

I don't now why you're investing time in converting things.  I've printed whole factions from the files online on the dropbox.  I just combine them into a single pdf, and print them 6 cards sides (so 3 total cards front and back) to a sheet (3 across x 2 down) on a standard portrait piece of paper.  After toggling the 'use black and white / save ink' on the pdf print settings, you can print a decent number of cards pretty fast without eating all your ink.  I've also sent the files (using print as pdf to get the 6 a page) to local printer stores (like staples in the USA) and had them print em on cardstock / full color, and those come out pretty amazing for cheaper than wargame vault.

I'd try one of these options before attempting to convert to / from pdfs.

• Like 1