Upcoming releases

1 hour ago, Skillmatic said:

What is the exact date for March Releases? I really want the Neverborn Starter Set for Adepticon!

Most stuff tends to come end of the month the month it was 'released'.  Like I still havent seen the Feb stuff show up in stores around here, tho I've heard about it elsewhere, so figure ~3/1 is when that seemed to start hitting places).  I heard before something about 'last friday of the month' which would be the 25, but I figure 29th-31st is prolly a safer bet in pre-pandemic times (now? who knows). 

Long story short I think the only way you'll see the neverborn starter at adepticon is if they wyrd booth is selling it... ha.

51 minutes ago, ill_Response said:

ugh.... this itch wont go away soon i guess,

being from Germany, i wonder, when boxes like scorch the soul, or monsterous will be on our shelves....

non of the LGSs nearby are able to get them....

have you guys heard anything? Or know more about those releases?

This is most likely a distributor issue. I don't really understand how it all works, but there are shops in the UK which do have both those boxes at the moment. (Well Wayland says it has them in stock at least ). 

I know that doesn't help you all that much.

By the end of June every alt master box will be out except

Marcus/Lord Cooper

Euripedes/Rasputina

Toni/Anya

Mei/Tucket

Was kinda hoping for this release update to have some dates on court/guild boxes for tOS but I see some fun boxes in here. The Alt Ferdinand Vogel looks great for a more visually appropriate Neverborn Chimera crew and the Kurgan looks amazing.

1 hour ago, TimH said:

By the end of June every alt master box will be out except

Marcus/Lord Cooper

Euripedes/Rasputina

Toni/Anya

Mei/Tucket

Sounds about right. Gen con is August this year? So we ought to finish malifaux burns just before the new book is out...

I do like the Vogel alt, that's a nice twisted alternative.

10 hours ago, ill_Response said:

ugh.... this itch wont go away soon i guess,

being from Germany, i wonder, when boxes like scorch the soul, or monsterous will be on our shelves....

non of the LGSs nearby are able to get them....

have you guys heard anything? Or know more about those releases?

If you want to get new stuff fast in germany, you have to rely on waylandgames in the uk. German distributors get it 1 month later, in most cases. I for myself am still waiting for my iconic fate deck i preordered around october or november last year at fantasywelt. If you have some pals you could order together to share the transitcosts.

13 hours ago, Sphynxy TV said:

If you want to get new stuff fast in germany, you have to rely on waylandgames in the uk. German distributors get it 1 month later, in most cases. I for myself am still waiting for my iconic fate deck i preordered around october or november last year at fantasywelt. If you have some pals you could order together to share the transitcosts.

Gonna have to disgree.
My local games store (Top Tables) does order from Wyrd  every month pretty much as soon as the new releases are a go to order (which usually is towards the end of the month of which they are announced for) for the new stuff and for restock and usually gets the stuff pretty soon after.

They don't have an online shop as of yet because of issues with the merchandise management and the online store but they're available via email and are shipping our plastic crack too.