Bringing Lucy2 into Cadmus

Regelridderen

1. I would be cautious to go forward into melee. You could also play more denial and ranged (more like a scalpel) 
2. new changelings, lawyers and alan reid offer some good WP duels. Alan (conversation) and scribe (betrayal) could be a Good combo to welcome Enemy Models with low WP 

3. with Doppelgängerin and Lucius as well as lawyers you can score catch and release by luring an enemy henchman to your minions and not expose it by running forward. 
4. new changelings are fast and can do a flanking Job. Esp against low WP  

5. hina, serena or rider would probably be solid versatile options. 

well i guess i would look towards Vendetta and catch and go that way building a crew. 

• Like 1

Is infiltrator good into Nexus? if so consider Klaus - and if so maybe it's worth considering other grim models for the shielding synergy?

I like the idea of Vasilisa (and maybe wicked dolls) taking advantage of Luci2 handing out staggered (and vice versa) - and possibly summoning stiched/red caps.

With Luci2 throwing out scheme markers I would consider Research mission with corpse and strat markers - might be a bit of gamble though

• Like 1

9 hours ago, diki said:

With Luci2 throwing out scheme markers I would consider Research mission with corpse and strat markers - might be a bit of gamble though

As the pool is kind of difficult for Lucius 2, I would rather consider Widow Weaver (and dolls) if you chose to do Research Mission (and summoning). But taking WW always tells your opponent „hey, look at me… I am trying to get research mission…“ 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Rosenzweig said:

Klaus's trigger-theft trick means he could even hand out Parasite tokens, doesn't it? Would there be any point to it if he could?

I can't see a point to it, most tokens in the game have no affect themselves, you need to have some extra rule in the game to make use of them. Parasite tokens only matter if you have an ability like forced reaction or parasitic grasp, or an action like will of the many (or a trigger like Clamber)which refers to them.  (So you could give a parasite token to something, and copy creep along off a berserker husk to be able to move that extra 2" if you can find some way to copy a bonus action, which I can't currently think of one)

The only possible use at the moment (I can see) is if you are playing with Klaus and Cavatica (and doppleganger) against Nexus one of many, and you mimic the will of the many action and target your Cavatica, which can then ignore the engagement range of the model you gave the token to while you take that general action. 

3 hours ago, Rosenzweig said:

Klaus's trigger-theft trick means he could even hand out Parasite tokens, doesn't it? Would there be any point to it if he could?

There are no triggers on melee actions to give a parasite token.

2 hours ago, Adran said:

The only possible use at the moment (I can see) is if you are playing with Klaus and Cavatica (and doppleganger) against Nexus one of many, and you mimic the will of the many action and target your Cavatica, which can then ignore the engagement range of the model you gave the token to while you take that general action. 

Mimic is non-master.

The only interaction with giving out parasite tokens to a Cadmus crew if you aren't playing Cadmus is to allowed Berserker Husks to use their Clamber trigger when using creep along to that model.

• Thanks 1