Can't save Setups on iPhone after 1.6 update

OneLittleThunder

Anyone else unable to save Setups or create games from them on an iPhone after the latest app update (1.6.0)? I can set the deployment, strategy, schemes, etc., but the only button I have at the bottom is "Cancel" - "Save setup" and "Create game" are missing. I do see a tiny line at the very bottom of the screen that might be the top of another button, but I can't access it. It does work fine on my iPad, though, so I suspect it's a screen rendering issue.

May be an image of text that says 'App Store 11:54 PM < 91% SETUP... GG SEASON 2 RULESET GG SEASON 2 NAME CORNER DEPLOYMENT SYMBOLS OF AUTHORITY STRATEGY GAME SIZE: 50 SS + SCHEME POOL 6 Hidden Martyrs 13 Bait and Switch Discard'

iPhone 12 and v1.6.0.  Update Friday, deleted and reinstalled twice on Sunday.

My share buttons do show up, but they don't do anything.

When you click share -> copy link, the copy link button will highlight briefly then nothing.  It doesn't pull up the normal dialog or put something in the clipboard.

When you click share -> qr code, the screen will flip to a blank page and will not show a QR code.  This behavior is also present on the web site.

On 2/13/2022 at 6:24 AM, bbrietzke said:

iPhone 12 and v1.6.0.  Update Friday, deleted and reinstalled twice on Sunday.

My share buttons do show up, but they don't do anything.

When you click share -> copy link, the copy link button will highlight briefly then nothing.  It doesn't pull up the normal dialog or put something in the clipboard.

When you click share -> qr code, the screen will flip to a blank page and will not show a QR code.  This behavior is also present on the web site.

This is fixed in 1.6.1, pending now.

• Thanks 1