Looking for a GM to run a Through the Breach One-Shot/Short Game for me and my friends

TTRPG Fan

Hey there, a group of my friends and I found Through the Breach recently and bought the rules and are excited to play, but no one has made the time to dedicate to becoming a solid GM for the system just yet. We're really excited to try the game with a one shot or short adventure but wanted to see the system fully in action from an experienced GM so we can see what it's meant to play like. 

If anyone is seeing this who has run a TtB game before or an experienced player who's been looking to try their hand as a GM for a group of fun-loving TTRPG fanatics, please let me know! We're open to your availability and are free any weekend in February to run a game.  

Hey, cool to hear you've found this awesome RPG! I've GMed it in the past and can potentially offer some pointers (though not commit to running). A few things that would be worth adding to the post.

1. Are you looking to find an in person GM or are you wanting to have it ran over the internet via Tabletop Sim or another online tool?

2. What timezone are you in? It says you are posting in North America but that's a big place. If it's in person you are definitely going to want to be relatively specific and if digital then an active timezone would be very handy (so you don't get a GM who is only up and about while it is midnight for you guys)

3. Which edition did you get? 1st and 2nd edition aren't massively different but it's still handy to know.

As for general notes if you guys are looking to form an in person group make sure every player has a deck of playing cards! Can't stress this enough. While most cards are pulled from a communal deck every player has access to their own mini deck of cards too which is 1/4 of a whole deck (minus jokers), while it is certainly 'posssible' to split one deck between 4 players to make the mini decks the way character advancement works it is much better to have everyone have their own full sized deck to assemble the personal deck from.

Best of luck to you guys!