Potential new Master?

Nikshe

Well, I re-read recently the Above the Law expansion book for TTB and have some idea. Our Nelly went full crazy in Malifaux Burns and the Guild needs new face for our clearly honest journalism.

And there is a variant - Leonardo Benneton, the head of the Department of Public Relations. He has a little text about his technic - he spins secrets instead of covering potential scandals. 

He can be a new scheming Master (something about replacing enemy markers, may be?).

What do you think?

17 hours ago, Nikshe said:

Well, I re-read recently the Above the Law expansion book for TTB and have some idea. Our Nelly went full crazy in Malifaux Burns and the Guild needs new face for our clearly honest journalism.

And there is a variant - Leonardo Benneton, the head of the Department of Public Relations. He has a little text about his technic - he spins secrets instead of covering potential scandals. 

He can be a new scheming Master (something about replacing enemy markers, may be?).

What do you think?

I feel that the new master will more likely to be something to do with Asylum keyword.  

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...