TOS Asset Problems

TimH

Two bugs/mistakes I've noticed with The Other Side Company Builder.

Problem one, Kassa Okoye and Horomatangi (the dual faction commanders) are able to equip upgrade cards from both factions they are a part of even if you haven't selected the second faction as your envoy. E.g. Kassa in n Abyssinia company that selected Guild as envoy can still equip Kings Empire upgrade cards.

Problem two, you cannot equip 0 cost upgrades if you have 0 scrip left for hiring. To my knowledge this only currently is relevant to the toughness upgrade. Toughness is a 1 scrip upgrade card that gives you a second copy of the upgrade for free when purchased. If you purchase the upgrade card but don't equip the free copy until after you have spent all your remaining points the app will currently not allow you to equip your second copy. You can select an eligible model and see that it is available for 0 cost, but the app will not allow you to equip it.

Both of these issues are easily worked around (don't equip upgrades you aren't allowed to, don't equip tougness as the last card) but just thought I'd let you know they are there. If it helps these bugs were produced using the browser app.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

• TimH changed the title to TOS Asset Problems