Another Bitefaux Bites the Dust - 5th of March 2022 - Chessington

SurreyLee

Final post for the evening. Wyrd have sent me some fantastic prize support which I have added to for the event which our very own UK community's Oz Goff and Rampage Games has very kindly discounted. For anyone thinking of picking up anything at the event from Rampage, if you pre-order he can bring along anything you've ordered to save on that postage. Due to terms of hire, he won't be able to bring his full shop into the venue. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Good Afternoon People, just to say we are only a couple of days away and I hope you all have a painted totem ready for the tournament painting competition. 

The venue, whose cafe normally opens at 9.30 for members of the public have very kindly agreed to open for teas/coffees etc at 9am. They're a great bunch and also run the cafe for the community to pop in throughout the day so at times can get busy. If you are ordering lunch and there is any delay or R2 starts i can bring bits through. 

Looking forward to seeing plenty of old and new faces. I'm stoked we have 26 people coming along. 

Have a great week y'all.

• Like 1