Another Bitefaux Bites the Dust - 5th of March 2022 - Chessington

SurreyLee

Hello all, 

So, it's finally time i ran another tournament. With the world getting back to normal (ish) i'm looking at running a 1 day 3 round fixed faction tournament. I've booked a room at the following address;

The Kings Centre, Coppard Gardens, Chessington KT9 2GZ - Start approximately 9.30 and Finish around 5.30 although exact timings tbc. 

Parking on site and they now have a cafe on site too. 

For those that have come to any of my events before, the venue is great. 

I'd like to get numbers soonest if interested, please send monies, £15, to walstowk@yahoo.com and also either post here or send me a PM.

Tell your friends. 

Hopefully I can get some prize support from Wyrd but i'm running it a bit late. There will be some prizes of some description.

Tournament pack to follow, but it will use GG21 unless a new one is out. I won't require fully painted crews, but sprayed and glued to relevant bases minimum. I will be running a painting competition though for the best painted totem and hopefully something for best in factions. 

I think that's all for now....so, roll up, roll up.

I'm limiting Spaces to 32 players currently. 

Attendees:

1. Alan Badger

2. Pieter Schutte

3. Russell Shea

4. AJ Barr

5. Tom Thorpe

6. Nick Gray

7. Alex Gray

8. Matt Lewin 

9. Jamie Varney

10. Sean Wheeliker

11. Anthony Dudden

12. Anthony Harris

13. Luke Cocksedge

14. Oz Goff

15. Bert Diamond

16. Luke Athiko

17. Callum Smith

18. Perry Adams

19. Stef McGlen

20. Rich Walters

21. Troy Ashdown

22. Andy Bradshaw

23. Tom Skitt

24. Jack Bicknell

25. Adam Archer

26. Reice Chaudhry

• Agree 1

Good Day everyone, tournament pack is attached. Prizes still to be confirmed, however, we have received a tournament pack from Wyrd with some wonderful goodies in. Prizes will be in the form of a raffle with every player receiving a ticket. 

I will also have a prize for anyone who enters the paining competition. The painting competition is for the best totem. The winner of the painting competition will simply win the glory but each person who enters will also have change to win a separate prize. 

Winners of each game will collect 1 raffle ticket. The losing player will gain 2 tickets. Nobody likes a draw so no tickets will be given for Draws. 

8 spaces left. I'd love to make this a full house. 

BiteFau3.docx

Good evening all....so, with just over a week to go, strats and schemes for BiteFaux are as follows;

Round 1

Deployment - Wedge

Strategy - Break the Line

Schemes - Bait and Switch, Breakthrough, Outflank, Vendetta, Claim Jump

Round 2 

Deployment - Flank

Strategy - Symbols of Authority

Schemes - Research Mission, Hidden Martyrs, Death Beds, Spread them Out, Claim Jump

Round  3

Deployment - Standard

Strategy - Turf War

Schemes - Let Them Bleed, Assassinate, Research Mission, Detonate Charges, Spread them Out

I will be opening up on Bag O Tools shortly for anyone who wants to pre-register. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1