Errata 2022 - Guild

50 SS Enforcer

14 hours ago, Mikes said:

Given both Archie and Agent 46 were nerfed after I'd painted them, I have Lawyers in my queue, sooo......

Thanks, now we all know who to blame! You and solely you. No one else spammed lawyers these past few years!

To be fair, I don't think Archie or 46 were nerfed into the ground. Maniacal Cackle I believe still takes Archie in most of his Molly lists.

Agent is probably under the curve, and I'd love for him to get a movement/defensive buff. Like a lot of Guild models, he pays the price for LLC existing.

BUFFS

FRONTIERS

Give some card draw tech to them. The crew, right now, feels like a push your luck crew.

Friontiersman: give a :ToS-Fast: similar to Forage to remove a marker (Any type) for card draw.

Pathfinder: add the :tome to Set the trap action.

Clockwork Trap: give demise (expendable).

Trained Raptor: give demise (expendable). And a bonus action like :ToS-Fast: Frantic Search or :ToS-Fast: Free Loot.

Austringer: Delete the Demise from his upgrade and let him summon raptors from corpse markers.

JOURNALIST

Newsie: rewritte the frantic search so you can choose more markers (corpse, scrap and scheme).

Field Reporter: give them boring conversation would be very tematical and very interesting to the crew.

FAMILY

Santiago Ortega: He should be ruthless.

Monster Hunter: They should be ruthless instead of heed no fear.

Niño Ortega: Give him stealth instead of his Spotter abilitie.

NERFS

Lone Marshal: Stat 6 on his :ranged

Guild Lawyer: @ShinChan make a good point here

LLC: switch Laught Off and Hunked down.

• Respectfully Disagree 2

Hopkins has a major flaw. He has only 1 thing he is good at. Mobility.

Here is my breakdown:

9 ss Samael

SS user - ok

Survivability - average

Damage - average, turns to meh with cover/concealment.

Support - nonexistent

Mobility - good

Synergies with crew - only with his mediocre attack.

Is this a package you want for 9 whole SS?

Dr. Grimwell is better for 9 SS and he is still not even a competitive choice. For 2 ss more you get Pale Rider with twice the efficiency.

At the very least Samael needs a decent tactical action just not to be a dead weight most of the time.

And to make him decent on top of the previous he needs something like Sonnias Seeking Flames and either one more trigger on a revolver or + 1 damage to the Wooden Mallet.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Legislat said:

Hopkins has a major flaw. He has only 1 thing he is good at. Mobility.

Here is my breakdown:

9 ss Samael

SS user - ok

Survivability - average

Damage - average, turns to meh with cover/concealment.

Support - nonexistent

Mobility - good

Synergies with crew - only with his mediocre attack.

Is this a package you want for 9 whole SS?

Dr. Grimwell is better for 9 SS and he is still not even a competitive choice. For 2 ss more you get Pale Rider with twice the efficiency.

At the very least Samael needs a decent tactical action just not to be a dead weight most of the time.

And to make him decent on top of the previous he needs something like Sonnias Seeking Flames and either one more trigger on a revolver or + 1 damage to the Wooden Mallet.

Thats a good point, with his df5/wp5 and shielded +1 looks so weak so you need a LLC and Rider brings you more.

I would change:

Dispel Magic for Seeking Flames.

+1 Df and Arcane Shield +2

:tome Blaze on his Collier Revolver

A tactical like I've got your back with a nice trigger could be fine.

4 hours ago, belorey said:

Thats a good point, with his df5/wp5 and shielded +1 looks so weak so you need a LLC and Rider brings you more.

I would change:

Dispel Magic for Seeking Flames.

+1 Df and Arcane Shield +2

:tome Blaze on his Collier Revolver

A tactical like I've got your back with a nice trigger could be fine.

He's got the bear trap, give him Create Trap with a trigger to place a Pyre instead. That and Seeking Flames should give him play I think.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2022 at 12:07 PM, TeddyBear said:

I would like to ask, don't anyone of you, find that augmented is generally very optimal in both factions? nothing npe, but I'd rather see the other guild masters in tournaments more often. 

I feel like you'll be seeing a ton of Perdita 2 now. Dashel 1 has been my generalist for a while, since most people have thought through how to beat Armor 2 models, and with Hoffman they know they're getting one or more