2022 Monthly Painting Challenge - January

Shock & Awe

Caedrus, reporting in!

OK, fellow painters, an apology is owed. I completely zoned out and forgot to upload my photos!

I even had them finished, with about three hours to spare before Feb hit us!

Here they are (reporting 21SS and meeting my January pledge), and apologies for the lateness!

QQoEp04.jpg

Jj8odwI.jpg

Some modified Necropunks to start off with, for 10SS. I had all sorts of bits missing for these guys, which I found in the bottom of a long-forgotten eBay box, and promised myself I'd paint them to finish out my Amalgams.

hCtjGX4.jpg

Earl Burns was next, at 3SS. This guy was my pilot-piece for my Infamous keyword. It's not my favourite sculpt, but I wanted to see how well steel-blue /and navy blue would work together. I added a sculpted tricorne, because the Infamous theme I'm working on is a bit nautically-inspired!

t5GCi2h.jpg

Finally, for January, is the Alt sculpt, Johana Creedy, at 7SS. The Infamous keyword will feature these copper-and-steel bases as a unifying theme, along with the steel-and-navy blues. I messed around a little here with some OSL, just for fun and practice!

So, that's my January efforts, I'll try to get my photos up in a more timely fashion for February!

I look forward to seeing everyone's Bloody Valentine efforts, and I'll post some feedback for January, soon!

Stay well, my friends.

Caedrus.

P.S.: Wow, my photography is dreadful.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Caedrus said:

Caedrus, reporting in!

OK, fellow painters, an apology is owed. I completely zoned out and forgot to upload my photos!

I even had them finished, with about three hours to spare before Feb hit us!

Here they are (reporting 21SS and meeting my January pledge), and apologies for the lateness!

QQoEp04.jpg

Jj8odwI.jpg

Some modified Necropunks to start off with, for 10SS. I had all sorts of bits missing for these guys, which I found in the bottom of a long-forgotten eBay box, and promised myself I'd paint them to finish out my Amalgams.

hCtjGX4.jpg

Earl Burns was next, at 3SS. This guy was my pilot-piece for my Infamous keyword. It's not my favourite sculpt, but I wanted to see how well steel-blue /and navy blue would work together. I added a sculpted tricorne, because the Infamous theme I'm working on is a bit nautically-inspired!

t5GCi2h.jpg

Finally, for January, is the Alt sculpt, Johana Creedy, at 7SS. The Infamous keyword will feature these copper-and-steel bases as a unifying theme, along with the steel-and-navy blues. I messed around a little here with some OSL, just for fun and practice!

So, that's my January efforts, I'll try to get my photos up in a more timely fashion for February!

I look forward to seeing everyone's Bloody Valentine efforts, and I'll post some feedback for January, soon!

Stay well, my friends.

Caedrus.

P.S.: Wow, my photography is dreadful.

These are really cool Paintjobs. What's nagging about photography?