von Schill: Diving Charge Ability

Hipper Hopper Table Toper

Question

I was looking through the Stat cards of some Models and found the diving charge ability from von Schill.

It says, when doing a charge: "...it ignores terrain while moving...".

If I get it right, models with this ability can move through impassable terrain and dont suffer from hazardous Terrain.

Right?

I just wonder why this models would be able to ignore buildings. Do they have jumppacks? Do they beam somehow like in startrek.

6 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Hipper Hopper Table Toper said:

I was looking through the Stat cards of some Models and found the diving charge ability from von Schill.

It says, when doing a charge: "...it ignores terrain while moving...".

If I get it right, models with this ability can move through impassable terrain and dont suffer from hazardous Terrain.

Right?

I just wonder why this models would be able to ignore buildings. Do they have jumppacks? Do they beam somehow like in startrek.

This ability does allow you to move through impassable terrain, and you dont suffer severe or Hazardous terrain effects during the move. 

The exact reason may vary from model to model, I think Von Schill has some rocket boots. 

• Thanks 1

I actually think it's meant to represent an action movie hero moment. Like leaping through a window to burst into the lobby of a building, or racing through a minefield as the bombs go off just behind you, or diving past the enemy mooks trying to keep you from your objective. 

Very cool on Von Schill. Amazing to think about on Mah Tucket.