my order arrived mostly safe and sound from the black friday event... but i have a question on the points

Mr Oogie Boogie

my huge malifaux order arrived in the uk today, and got through customs without a check! yey! no import tax lol, its all good, working my through the many many miniatures, its weird glueing metal now, when i collected gw it was all metal, but since ive been back into models, ive been plastic  all the way. lol just a bit weird

it all came so far all in good order, all except ross jebson who came with a snapped eseal leg. but i managed to fix it by supergluing the back leg back on, and then using uv resin to  completely seal the break

but other than that 580 dollars well spent, got about three months of painting to do :D ready for the easter sale lol 

im surprised at how efficient wyrd is at getting stuff out and to you, considering i live in the uk, it was super fast. 

but i have a question, the 5900 or so  points i have, do i have to buy something   then use those points on another item, or can i just use the points to pay? im not intending on using them till around gencon.  but i cant see anywhere that explains it?  i wish i had more money to spend on those limited editions lol .

also can a mod or admin give me a warning point, just having 1 is driving me insane lol i dont like odd numbers, and it irritates me lol