Waldo's Weekly - Retail Therapy 2021

Waldo

2021_NGPW-Event_SocialMedia.jpg

This week, Waldo has been tearing through our warehouse, on the lookout for models of himself that he can piece together for a Holiday Waldo Shrine. 

So, while we clean his leftover scraps and restock the shelves, let’s take a look at the upcoming Black Friday Event!

If you’re unfamiliar with our annual Black Friday Event, we at Wyrd like to spend this time of year celebrating another spin around the sun by offering some of our limited and hard-to-find miniatures, as well as some exclusives along the way.

This year is no different. We’ve got a ton available this time around, so rather than wait around any longer, why don’t we take a look at what’s coming next Wednesday, the 24th.

Blood in the Water

Did you manage to catch Adi Adara in the Deepest Depths Nightmare box? If you’re looking to expand your aquatic black blooded crew, you’ll have your chance during the Black Friday Event with the Blood in the Water box.

Included are two Abyssal Reavers, which act as alt Mature Nephilim. Let’s see what these sea-dwellers will look like on the table:

WW_11.17.2021_BloodintheWater_Models.jpg

You’ll be able to get the Blood in the Water box for just $35 during the Black Friday Event. And don’t worry, if you didn’t have the chance to get the Nightmare Nekima box during Gen Con, Deepest Depths will be available during this annual event, too!

Puppetpocalypse

You may have already seen these adorable bringers-of-the-apocalypse on our Upcoming page, but these button-eyed hellfire and brimstone Riders will be available during the Black Friday Event, as well.

Included in the Puppetpocalypse box are four preassembled, puppet-scaled Riders. For just $35, you’ll be able to fulfill Malifaux prophecies of the apocalypse in style.

WW_11.17.2021_Puppetpocalypse.jpg

Bah Hum Rug

This year, Waldo is getting back into the holiday spirit with this 50mm preassembled Bah Hum Rug special terrain piece that will be compatible with both Malifaux and The Other Side with rules for both normal play and ways to add a special holiday touch to your games.

WW_11.17.2021_BahHumRug-Art.jpg

If you spend $100 or more during the Black Friday Event, you’ll receive the Bah Hum Rug Waldo for free! Or, you can put him in your stocking (aka the webstore cart) for just $25.

2021_NGPW-Event_Bonus_Promo (1).jpg

After the first $100 spent, for each additional $100, you’ll have your choice to receive any of these limited alternate sculpts:

• He-Kome - Alternative Shikome
  • Alternate Kaeris
  • Alternative Barbaros
  • Alternative Bishop
  • Alternative Firestarter
  • Alternative Francisco
  • Alternative Guard Sergeant
  • Alternative Perdita
  • Alternative Rafkin
  • Alternative Spit Hog
  • Alternative Swine Cursed
  • Alternative Titania
  • Alternative Showgirl
  • Witches and Woes: Rotten Harvest Baby Kade and Candy
  • Dr. Dufresne - Alternative McMourning
  • Emeline Bellerose - Alternative Madam Sybelle
  • Johana - Alternative Johan
  • Miss Anne Thrope - Alternative Ruffian
  • Miss Deed - Alternative Taelor
  • Miss Ery - Alternative Teddy
  • Miss Feasance - Alternative Seamus
  • Miss Fire - Alternative Willie
  • Miss Guided - Alternative Fuhatsu
  • Miss Hapen - Alternative Jakuuna Ubume
  • Miss Step - Howard Langston

You’ll also be able to purchase these individually during the Black Friday Event, too!

Our annual Black Friday Event begins midday on Wednesday, November 24th, and ends when the sun goes down on Thursday, December 2nd.

There will be tons of great stuff available during this Event, so make sure to check the webstore next week for all the goodies that we’ll have in stock.

We’ll see you then!

• Like 3

which time zone are wyrd based in anyone? im confuzzled, i so i can work out what time in the uk it will be when it starts?

i dont understand why this comment got deleted? i didnt think it was breaking any rules, being in the uk, i dont know when it starts it says mid day. but the usa is in a different timezone to the uk so i dont understand what i said that was wrong? 

51 minutes ago, Mr Oogie Boogie said:

i dont understand why this comment got deleted? i didnt think it was breaking any rules, being in the uk, i dont know when it starts it says mid day. but the usa is in a different timezone to the uk so i dont understand what i said that was wrong? 

I can still see it, don't think it was deleted, as for timezone, we don't know what time it starts just the day so *shrug* 

If they give us an exact time like est that can get answered though 

5 hours ago, Mr Oogie Boogie said:

which time zone are wyrd based in anyone? im confuzzled, i so i can work out what time in the uk it will be when it starts?

your comment wasn't deleted. 

looking at other waldo weekly, their time zone appears to be EST (or at least when the give times for live things for discord, twitch etc its in EST) which is 5 hours behind.

For what its worth I spent more time typing an answer than looking for the information, which was something I know you had read yourself before.

Regarding the black friday event. I briefly had a bugged screen where several items were displayed incorrectly/at the wrong price. It fixed itself very quickly but whilst it was that way i noticed a 1cent option to add "additional charge for updated order". With the fixed site the option is still available for purchase but doesnt seem to work? If you go to checkout with it you dont seem to be able to attatch any items in the order to a seperate order for combined postage, so what does it do/how does it work?