The Iconic range - Speculation of the incidents

Adran

I thought it would probably be better to speculate on other Iconic moments in its own thread.

All we know is that the box sets focus on a Pivotal moment in the characters story. Its possible they may be moments that we haven't yet seen, or that they may show an alternative path. 

We have no idea how many there are. Or if they are even limited to masters.

So Ideas

Justice -  What if she lost to Nicodem? 

- Her introduction to Necromancy.

Judge - how would he have coped if Justice didn't survive the building dropping on her right back in Rising Powers (probably a long shot, especially since he is now dead)

Perdita - The founding of Latigo (although not sure if this is a good "model"). 

Papa Loco- the incident that finally drove him mad

Ryle Hoffman - What would he be if he wasn't so badly affected by crossing the breech/the arcanist bomb

Lucius - Joining the guild.

Marcus - First successful transformation (I'd also like to see him in his Professors outfit, but not sure that is likely to be  a pivotal moment or an inspiring sculpt)

Rasputina - Escape from Captivity, or First meeting with December

Colette - training to be a magician/ first moment actually casts magic rather than just sleight of hand

Lilith - Form before Humans

Pandora- Gettign the box

Dreamer - The battle for London

Titania - Meeting the Grave spirit

Teddy - First formation (and hey its been a while since we have had another teddy sculpt)

Seamus - The attack on Madam Sybelles house. 

Jack Daw - His original crime

Victoria -getting the Matsumune blade

Leviticus - First learning the hollow waif process

Somer tooth Jones - the Teeth Spitting incident

Ulix - the incident which injured his leg

Cooper - His fight with the Slate ridge Mauler

• Adran changed the title to The Iconic range - Speculation of the incidents

I'd be more intersted in the viks becoming the viks (so the mimic becoming a sister) more the masamune, but maybe that's just cause that's a better vik2 sculpt ;)

If we're doing alternates in addition to main story points, a version of 'tara' where someone else won the competition would be interesting, similar with the whole marlene/serena/vogol (but i'd prefer to stay with masters than enforcers).

Or you know, what I really want 'what if they didn't turn undercover reporters to be an enforcer and used the 2 person horse minions sculpt' (c'mon... do it...)

From what I remember of book 1, the Viks becoming the Vics wasn't all that dramatic in terms of Sculpt. One of the never born tried to use a doppelganger to replace Viktoria, and for reasons ( I can't rememebr exactly why) the replacement ended up being linked to Viktoria. (Although  the doppleganger changing shape could be good)

1 minute ago, Adran said:

From what I remember of book 1, the Viks becoming the Vics wasn't all that dramatic in terms of Sculpt. One of the never born tried to use a doppelganger to replace Viktoria, and for reasons ( I can't rememebr exactly why) the replacement ended up being linked to Viktoria. (Although  the doppleganger changing shape could be good)

Haha yeah same. It was what, a conversation on a train car where they're just just 'im you and you're me'.  Still tho!

Lilith in her Nephilim form would be soooo awesome!

This would probably be too big, but the Dragon bursting from Shenlong in a cloud of viscera would be amazing

Ivan with Mordrake coming out of his shadow?

Viktoria Masamune-ing her Doppelganger's super-imposed, evil spirit when they first meet, or moments after that when her Doppelganger warns her and Vik stabs Pandora as she'd about to shank Vik in the back

Living (as in not just husky bones) Jedza when she first got cursed

Another cameo of young Zoraida either: finding the soulstone, going through the breach or first meeting Lilith

• 1 month later...

I believe there were pictures from Gen Con of Sonnia, Titania, Seamus, and Colette as iconics. At least, pictures of them in 75mm or so sculpts which we expect will be iconic releases like the Sonnia model. Seamus was, I think, attacking a victim. Titania looked like she was flying out of the briar patch. 

On 12/19/2021 at 11:47 PM, ooshawn said:

shenlong dragon doesn't come out in a burst of viscera though. He's a spirit leech that only survives because he is attached to shenlong like most of the other tyrants.  He comes out in one of the stories and it's just like a bright light : /

The new fiction has a section where Shenlong describes his body being rebuilt from when the Dragon shattered him to try and steal the the Governor's ascension and get its own physical form. Then when everything went sideways the Dragon rebuilt him, because it needed a vessel again after wasting too much power in the attempt.