Tried Reva 2 - she's actually not bad!

Maniacal_cackle

10 minutes ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

Markers moving does cause hazardous (see page 37 for hazardous rules).

Dropping/creating doesn't count as movement (so no hazardous when they're put on the table), but every move after that counts for doing hazardous.

Hmmm. Ok maybe I screwed myself on part of the rules and opponent on other half. 

Perhaps his trigger is ok. I’m not convinced. But feel a bit robbed on lampads  (Edit  I’ll see  they’re just good at taking hits.  So may not change much)  

I’ll give it a run  

2 minutes ago, Metalhed said:

Pondering about that over last few games. It doesn’t change a huge amount for most actions if lampad still triggers burning. Just lose the movement. 

That will matter if line of sight is important but for most actions it won’t. 

So perhaps Vincent is still fine 

Don't forget lampads also have a built in trigger to create a marker, so that can get you the push.

Not to mention you can Traverse the Flame enemy models into position, can kill corpse candles for markers, can kill other models for markers, etc.

I find there's more than enough pushes.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

Biggest difference is they can't make a pyre marker for the crew, but now I've been taught a trick around that (corpse candle attacks reva, then she kills the corpse candle with the damage.

I'll take a minor point for pointing that out (here or on discord) even if I may have cocked a bunch of the rest up. 

• Thanks 1