Is there a map of malifaux?

Mr Oogie Boogie

There are maps of the places, generally in the main rule books. I don't know how detailed you want the maps, but major locations will be on them. The city map shows the areas, but doesn't get to the level of all streets. 

It is human centric so it tells you the locations they know. I can imagine there are places that aren't known yet ( we know there is an ocean, but not if there are other land masses in it for example). 

Pretty much just in the books, I think.

I think the map in the Explorer's Society book on page 16 is the most recent one, just by virtue of having a spot marked "EVS Outpost" and goes a bit further south east than the rulebook map.

The M3E rulebook (the printed version or the non-free FDF version) has a color surrounding locations map and a Malifaux city map with some locations of interest marked (it actually has three more locations marked on it than the Through the Breach main book's version).

I don't see a map thumbing through Malifaux Burns, and I don't see a map in From Nightmares even though it has a "Notable Locations" entry in the index.  Can't find my Above the Law or ressers sourcebooks at the moment--either of those should have maps and info about notable locations in Malifaux City.

• Thanks 1