will the kings empire cross over to malifaux?

Mr Oogie Boogie

Oh and a fun fact the tories are the conservative party. The conservative party chose "tory" and tories as a knickname itself, they chose the name because it means, highwayman, thief, robber, in gaelic  and they wanted the uk to k ow that was what they where, and when they founded their one goal was to destroy the government

4 minutes ago, fire5tone said:

Hello wyrdos, today we are happy to announce a new allegience for the other sides malifaux forces: australia

and you know what, i'd suddenly be listening

See 5ou would be happy to jave austrailians inalofaux but not the british? When Australians have just as bad if not  a worse history than Britain? Lol

9 minutes ago, Adran said:

I don't know my Australian history, but Malifaux was used as a Penal Colony both now, and when it first opened in the late 1700's, so I'm not sure how much of an effect that had on it. As I understand it, Australia didn't exist as 1 nation in this world until 1900, and most of its colonisation occured after 1787. So it may well be a very different place with a much smaller population (although still with wildlife trying to kill you) in the Wyrd world. 

And the plants and the enviroment trying g to kill you too. And the natives Also trying to kill you

The reason I picked gremlins was because there is not a British keyword like there is other countries but also because I am a sandgrownun  who are descendants of the setantii  tribe known to the Romans as marsh/bog/swamp devils, crossed with vikings and a spatter of Romans although the Romans mostly avoided us until theh learnt how to reclaim land back from the swamps. We where known for being able to submerge for upto 2 days upto our nose in water when hunting animals or raiding the Romans. When we went to the usa we settled places where it was wetlands like florida. When the fence gor moved out of louisiana a lot of fylde coasters went there  its cold and wet and humid here there jt was hot wet and humid. So although  not british at all its cajun/creole jts the closest I have affinity too, although as a brit I despise the French and gremlins are French american. But also we have the shortest life expectancy in tbe uk bexauae we are famous for drinking here. We literally drink till we die in blackpool so really I would prefer a better association lol. I've seen quite a few friends die of cyrosis in my 40 years. I think 7 friends I jave known have died from It. And about 4 more have it. Its the way I will more than likely go too lol 😆  so it woild be nice to have a even a british keyword so I can laugh about british stuff lol its all good. I just love the models for the King's allegiance. Jts just a shame the other side I really do t like the idea of. It's the reason I hate 40k now. I hate having g a unit of 5 soldiers all looking the same. Its why I played mordheim and necromunda. Cos while you had a common theme you didn't have uniformity. 

10 minutes ago, Mr Oogie Boogie said:

The reason I picked gremlins was because there is not a British keyword like there is other countries but also because I am a sandgrownun  who are descendants of the setantii  tribe known to the Romans as marsh/bog/swamp devils, crossed with vikings and a spatter of Romans although the Romans mostly avoided us until theh learnt how to reclaim land back from the swamps. We where known for being able to submerge for upto 2 days upto our nose in water when hunting animals or raiding the Romans. When we went to the usa we settled places where it was wetlands like florida. When the fence gor moved out of louisiana a lot of fylde coasters went there  its cold and wet and humid here there jt was hot wet and humid. So although  not british at all its cajun/creole jts the closest I have affinity too, although as a brit I despise the French and gremlins are French american. But also we have the shortest life expectancy in tbe uk bexauae we are famous for drinking here. We literally drink till we die in blackpool so really I would prefer a better association lol. I've seen quite a few friends die of cyrosis in my 40 years. I think 7 friends I jave known have died from It. And about 4 more have it. Its the way I will more than likely go too lol 😆  so it woild be nice to have a even a british keyword so I can laugh about british stuff lol its all good. I just love the models for the King's allegiance. Jts just a shame the other side I really do t like the idea of. It's the reason I hate 40k now. I hate having g a unit of 5 soldiers all looking the same. Its why I played mordheim and necromunda. Cos while you had a common theme you didn't have uniformity. 

I still largely disagree with your premise that other nations have a keyword, and that in almost all those cases if that was the nationality you chose to identify with, you would be complaining that it wasn't representative of you. Even Ancestor is multi country. 

I would also say that the Other side has a lot less uniformity than GW big battle games. Its much nearer Mordhiem and Necromunda level of unit uniqueness, and may even be more unique than them (Its a long time since I've looked at my Mordhiem figures, but I don't remember them being particularly unique. You can probably field a The Other Side force with no model duplication (although probably not a Kings Empire force) if you really tried, and most of the time the units are ~9 figures from 5+ sculpts, and no need to have more than 1 of a unit. The figures will probably look similar, but that's because they are in Uniform. 

And whilst Blackpool might have the lowest life expectancy in England, I'm not sure its the lowest in the UK. Glasgow is lower from what I can see. 

3 minutes ago, Adran said:

I still largely disagree with your premise that other nations have a keyword, and that in almost all those cases if that was the nationality you chose to identify with, you would be complaining that it wasn't representative of you. Even Ancestor is multi country. 

I would also say that the Other side has a lot less uniformity than GW big battle games. Its much nearer Mordhiem and Necromunda level of unit uniqueness, and may even be more unique than them (Its a long time since I've looked at my Mordhiem figures, but I don't remember them being particularly unique. You can probably field a The Other Side force with no model duplication (although probably not a Kings Empire force) if you really tried, and most of the time the units are ~9 figures from 5+ sculpts, and no need to have more than 1 of a unit. The figures will probably look similar, but that's because they are in Uniform. 

And whilst Blackpool might have the lowest life expectancy in England, I'm not sure its the lowest in the UK. Glasgow is lower from what I can see. 

yeah i meant england i forget scotland exists most the time if im honest lol. as we have many scots here.  53.7 years old is the average death age in blackpool  ive still got 13 years of life left in me :)

4 minutes ago, Adran said:

you still have to have a unit of three miniatures which is AWFUL it should be units of one miniature 

• Adran locked this topic