why isnt creative taxidermy part of the pig keyword

Mr Oogie Boogie

Both undead pigs lack the Pig hey word. I guess being undead does that. Which makes some sense, because otherwise Ulix would be able to bring them back fun the dead and turn them into living pigs.

As for why Taxidermists aren't Sooey, I couldn't say. I guess the same reason Rooster Riders aren't Big Hat. Someone shuffled all the minions into Keywords in 3rd and didn't think they fit. 

• Like 1

Actually looking at Ulix, it looks like they may have cut them from the keyword at a late stage in the design process.

Ulix's card specifies "non-undead Pig" but there are no Undead Pigs. Maybe that was an attempt to future proof Ulix. But I don't see any hint of them adding undead pigs to the faction in the future. 

Which makes me want them now. Lol

Screenshot_20211009-111518.png

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Actually looking at Ulix, it looks like they may have cut them from the keyword at a late stage in the design process.

Ulix's card specifies "non-undead Pig" but there are no Undead Pigs. Maybe that was an attempt to future proof Ulix. But I don't see any hint of them adding undead pigs to the faction in the future. 

Which makes me want them now. Lol

Screenshot_20211009-111518.png

The new Pig enforcer is undead, but yeah i agree :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GrumpyGrandpa said:

The new Pig enforcer is undead, but yeah i agree :D

You're right! There goes my idea for a new Frankenswine enforcer.

Interestingly Ulix specifies Minion only in the second part of the ability. If they dropped the undead part you could replace the fae boar with a War Pig. 🤔

• Like 1