4 hours ago, Nudelpullover said:

Ohh i really like that. Definitely gonna use that some time. Just made a carpet for my Ivan Crew using sandpaper, but i bet this would've been a great way aswell. 😀

Ooo! Make a carpet this way (like my canvases)! 😱 Excellent development of the idea! 👍

Well, I don't usually post WIP here, but this photo made some incredible furore in my Instagram!
SoI decided to share it here too :D

This is the WIP of the base for the next Malifaux miniature. Try to guess for whom exactly? 
No one in my Instagram has been able to guess yet :)

fjgk.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Chou said:

Amazing! Which, by the way, it's your standard, so nothing new there! 😄

It looks like the Dorian Gray picture... hum... I'd place my bet on Seamus 2.0? Can't wait to see it finished! 

Haha! Thank you so much! 😄
Yes, one of my friends also said that it reminded him of Dorian Gray.

And no, it's not for Seamus)

14 hours ago, Hawkoon said:

Wooohooo! Is there a prize?

Looking forward to seeing the final result😉

The prize is my respect for your quick-wittedness! 😄
Of course! I will definitely share the result here! 😃

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

"Just wearing someone’s skin..."
Serena Bowman is done! It was an interesting piece and I'm happy with the result!
And what do you think?

Also now you can visit my Patreon for more photos! 
Yes! I finally made it! Now you can find there painting guides from me as well as articles in which I detail the process of creating the most interesting pieces 😊

DSC05577.jpg

DSC05582.jpg

DSC05605.jpg

DSC05592.jpg

• Like 9

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Phew! I haven't been here for a long time! 🙂
Let me show you something special: Bargains Made box painted special for Wyrd's commission, my first! 😱
It was exciting! I remember how happy I was when they asked me about the commission. And how puzzled I was when I realized WHAT EXACTLY would need to be painted :o Leveticus and his horse... I've never painted such things before! But in the end I'm happy with the result) It was fun and interesting! :D

I really hope that I can already show it, since Wyrd has already posted the photo on Twitter and Facebook 😁

DSC06125.jpg

DSC06124.jpg

DSC06118.jpg

DSC06119.jpg

DSC06120.jpg

DSC06121.jpg

DSC06122.jpg

DSC06123.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

October is far behind, but Halloween always holds a special place in my heart! I am very inspired by this holiday, although I have never seen it celebrated in all its glory) I can only imagine how it is! So, Trick or Treat? ^_^

🎃There are also TWO Easter eggs in this work. One is very small, but also very famous. And the second is the opposite. Do you see any of them? Please write! I'll be really glad if any of you find out... a little-known Easter egg. 🎃

I made this vignette especially for Danse Macabre. Very soon there will be an article on my Patreon in which I will describe in detail the process of creating this work. Stay in touch! ❤️

Trick or Treat.jpg

DSC06164.jpg

DSC06180.jpg

DSC06181.jpg

DSC06178.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, friends! :D
I finally finished a big article dedicated to the the creation process of my latest vignette "Trick or Treat?"

30 pages in PDF format with a photo and a detailed analysis of the idea and assembly (and a little about painting). You can already find it on my Patreon!

Here I will leave a couple of pages, just for an example 😉

обложка.jpg

страница2.jpg

страница11.jpg

• Like 8

Hello, my dear friends! How are you doing? ^_^

I continue (slowly but surely) to paint the Dreamer's keyword and here's my Bandersnatch.
Well, let's imagine that this is his lair, and he has already... packed that guy for the future. :D

I also made an option on a white background. Which one do you like best?
You can find more photos on my Patreon 👇

DSC06170.jpg

DSC06171.jpg

DSC06173.jpg

DSC06188.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Welcome to 2023, friends!
I don't often share the wip of my work here, but this is a pretty grandiose project, so I'll show you an unpainted Deep Sleep box. I continue the some kind of Haunted House theme in Dreamer's keyword bases.
*You can also see the last reels in my Instagram @enigma.painting

I love you and wish you all the best!

DZu1qRLwm2M.jpg

bCTOzk823SU.jpg

0SNCPUXtCAI.jpg

iKDMQUW98AI.jpg

7vwkjT09jGA.jpg

KtMICD9pMRQ.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Chou said:

uuuuh, love the bases! Apart from your amazing painting skills, it always amazes me the amount of effot you put into the bases! (me, on the other hand, tend to get rid of them as fast as I can 😄)

Haha! Thank you so much! 😄😊

I must say that I don't bother with the bases of any other miniatures as much as I do with Malifaux. Miniatures from Wyrd have a special charm for me and fill me with inspiration! I always want to create a certain atmosphere for each character 😃

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A new batch of Dreamer's nightmares! 😈

Well, when painting these three, I was inspired to some extent by the game Little Nightmares. If you have played, you may remember the level with the chefs... Enjoy watching!

More photos can be found on my Patreon 👇 Link in the signature.
(there are really a lot of them 😁)

DSC06370.jpg

DSC06344.jpg

DSC06346.jpg

DSC06353.jpg

DSC06355.jpg

DSC06361.jpg

DSC06364.jpg

DSC06366.jpg

• Like 6

Greetings, friends! :D
As you could understand from the previous posts, I like to arrange the creation stories of my works into vintage PDF articles. The same applies to guides (but in a lighter form).

So I am glad to inform you that "Will you be mine" article has been released on my Patreon! 13 pages of text and photos reveal all the off-screen details of my work. The article also contains the history of the origin of the idea, my reasoning on how to "get into the topic of the contest". I wish you a pleasant and useful reading! 💖

205111627_.thumb.jpg.cf316cc3bdb996fb233be77e3075acb2.jpg

Also, along with the Christmas reduction in Patreon subscription prices, one of the articles became free! You can download the welcome article "the Shower" in the "about creator" section. This way you will be able to better understand what my articles are 🙃

(Thoughts about the idea of this work are also present in the article. More ideas and reasoning!)

1732096352_.thumb.jpg.4d06c6bdc1da9e6a005cfcf222408764.jpg

I wish you a good day and I will be glad to hear your opinion about my articles 🙂

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Well, well, well! What have we here? (a huge number of photos! ) An almost finished Dreamer's keyword! Daydreams have already settled in your living room and feel great there! Beware of these little "gremlins"! 

Thank you Wyrd for inspiring miniatures for creativity! 

DSC06506.jpg

DSC06473.jpg

DSC06474.jpg

DSC06475.jpg

DSC06483.jpg

DSC06484.jpg

DSC06485.jpg

DSC06486.jpg

DSC06493.jpg

DSC06494.jpg

DSC06495.jpg

DSC06496.jpg