Should Outcasts and Explorers Society get their own books, or maybe a combined one

So I've been reading Through the breach expansion books cause the fluff is really fun for me, and I am hyped for the Ten Thunders one, but was wondering if you good people think that perhaps Outcasts and Explorers Society should get their own book, or perhaps a book that combines fluff for both factions. 

I would love to see them since more content is great and I think Explorers Society would be great for more lore on Malifaux itself since their job is kind of exploring the parts of the world and Outcasts could tell us even more about the people who don't fit with any faction or mini factions around the big eight.

• Like 1

The thing is that Explorer’s Society probably has enough plot background for its own book (or an adventure series?).  On the other hand, in spite of all of the writing at the end of M2E and the start of M3E, it still feels wrong to me to call something the Capital O Outcasts.

• 2 weeks later...