Rotten Harvest Fall Painting Competition

Waldo

@Hobby Wyrd, I understand these must be new models (not previously displayed or entered in competitions and such).  However, can previously used/displayed individual models be incorporated into a new diorama with other/new models?  Like, if I have five models in a diorama, can one or two of them be "old" models or must they all be "new"?

4 minutes ago, lug013 said:

In this competition, the models must necessarily be from the Wyrd or will any models from any systems come off?

They can be any companies models, but there is one of the prizes that you are only eligible for if it's a wyrd model. ( best of wyrd category). 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Joachim Van Lommel said:

I assume that to enter a miniature you upload 1 single picture? Gonna be tricky to find the right angle :). I'm very excited paint some minis up but I entered late so just 2 weeks left! Best of luck to everyone, excited to see everone's work.

I'm not someone that knows photography, but it might be worth looking in the gallery for old competitions and see how what Photos others have submitted (there are some single images that are made up of multiple images for example) and how they look. But yes you only submit 1 file for your entry. 

• Like 1

On 10/15/2021 at 9:00 AM, Joachim Van Lommel said:

I assume that to enter a miniature you upload 1 single picture? Gonna be tricky to find the right angle :). I'm very excited paint some minis up but I entered late so just 2 weeks left! Best of luck to everyone, excited to see everone's work.

Collage photos are allowed so you can indeed use multiple angles! And if you need help, reach out and I'll try my best to help! 

• Like 1

As a quick update: We have an influx of entries that consist of multiple photos. I will be reaching out individually to ask that those who have submitted multiple photos of 1 entry and asking for a collage photo to be entered. 

For those who have not submitted yet, remember that it's only one (1) photo per entry. Collages are fine, even if they end up large. :) And remember, if you have any questions about your entry, feel free to ask! 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Rickhart said:

Hello Guys, quick questions
Where do we send the picture?
It's one picture per entry or I can send more pictures of the same model?
thanks

You'll go to the gallery link and submit under the category you're entering. It is only 1 photo per entry, but you can do a collage/composite shot of multiple angles! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

Greetings! I have a question about sending finished works. After selecting the appropriate category in the gallery should I "create a new album" or "continue without creating an album"?

Continue without creating an album is you best bet!

• Like 1

Can I remind people that they ought to wait a reasonable period of time before expecting an answer. Especially when you remember that here are time zones in the world, and people have different working patterns. (If I remember rightly Wyrd typically work 4 long days and have friday off, so this could well be weekend for Wyrd staff for example). 

• Thanks 1