When do we/can we expect Malifaux app updates with the Burns title content?

dancater

Concerning the wonderfully useful Malifaux App. So wondering when this will happen, and how it will be implemented.

1. When do we see the (first) Malifaux Burns content?
  2. Will we see content as the models are released (so we get content with the models being available), hope not, or will Malifaux Burns content be released in a single big push (so everything in the book is available in the App), hoping so?
  3. How will the App deal with the titles, will it be twice as many masters under that tab or will each master now have a method to select and toggle between OG and title?
  4. Will the App actually catch fire?

All important questions that need answering. I wants to play with my App lists until someone yells at me to get on with my mundane life.

1. After the books are in physical stores. So late October?

2. I believe everything will be available immediately, like with ES. Not confirmed.

3. People who know the answer are beta testing this and not allowed to disclose the answer. But I would guess you only deal with titles in the crew builder, not the game builder.

4. Fire not included, but you can burn the app or book yourself.

24 minutes ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

1. After the books are in physical stores. So late October?

2. I believe everything will be available immediately, like with ES. Not confirmed.

3. People who know the answer are beta testing this and not allowed to disclose the answer. But I would guess you only deal with titles in the crew builder, not the game builder.

4. Fire not included, but you can burn the app or book yourself.

Confirming point 1

app update.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dancater said:

How will the App deal with the titles, will it be twice as many masters under that tab or will each master now have a method to select and toggle between OG and title?

Not sure the future titles, but in the case of Lucas, the only master now have titles, are 2 individual entities in the app.